• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

got sudden chest pain just now

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiagong , another good man has passed on due to Stroke :

see ST today 11 Sept 2023 :

UPDATED

3 HOURS AGO

SINGAPORE – President of the Association of Criminal Lawyers of Singapore Tan Hee Joek died on Friday at the age of 51.

Chinese newspaper Lianhe Zaobao reported that Mr Tan had suffered a stroke earlier this year and died on Friday after his condition unexpectedly deteriorated.

Mr Tan Tia Kok, president of Hainan Tan Clan Association, told ST in Mandarin that the association was saddened by the death of Mr Tan, who was the association’s legal adviser for 12 years.

6P4A9179.JPG

.President of the Association of Criminal Lawyers of Singapore Tan Hee Joek had suffered a stroke earlier this year and died on Sept 8. PHOTO: ZB FILE
RIP. Condolence to his family

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
sounds expensive.
Nowadays government hospitals treat their patients like "God of Fortune". They think everyone is fully covered by their own private insurance claims, so they'll make you do lots of scans and tests before even administering the treatment itself.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
then i quickly drink warm.water and now no more pain. don't know why like that. just took two nurofen.
Do you exercise often? Else better ensure you have proper exercise on a daily basis. If you are above 50, better do long walks of at least 30 mins daily to ensure a healthy heart and proper blood circulation, else sure GG very soon.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
if lao cok cok..legs jelly jelly..can skip theadmill?
Good question.
For lao cock cock case, they will ask you to walk around the clinic area .
Basically they need to see under stress situation how the contrast will be flowing.

Got 1 very funny case I want to share is I saw 1 lao auntie after the contrast, the nurse told her to walk around but she thought don't know go where so she walked very fast out of the clinic and disappeared. The nurse have to run to chase her back. For her case she can definitely do the treadmill :biggrin:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good question.
For lao cock cock case, they will ask you to walk around the clinic area .
Basically they need to see under stress situation how the contrast will be flowing.

Got 1 very funny case I want to share is I saw 1 lao auntie after the contrast, the nurse told her to walk around but she thought don't know go where so she walked very fast out of the clinic and disappeared. The nurse have to run to chase her back. For her case she can definitely do the treadmill :biggrin:
if wheelchair bound..how to show the contrast

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
if wheelchair bound..how to show the contrast
I think they probably will not recommend this kind of contrast scan for the wheelchair bounded . If they do I think they will find ways to simulate their heart as this scan is supposed to check the heart at stress level.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think they probably will not recommend this kind of contrast scan for the wheelchair bounded . If they do I think they will find ways to simulate their heart as this scan is supposed to check the heart at stress level.
ic.thought they will give up on them