• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my lower right tummy got on and off sharp pain

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
is it appendicitis?
just now went for a 3km run, come back feel the pain.
but it comes and go like half an hour ok then suddenly sharp pain for a few minutes then go away.
maybe it's eat unhygienic thing during lunch cos i got a bit diarrhoea too.
keeping me awake otherwise usually this time I sleep already..

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Likely to be stitches. Since u have diarrhoea as well. Dehydration might be the cause. Drink 100plus with rest.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
i m sticky balls. not bcm or jurongkechil. i requested for name change and it was approved. just click on my profile avatar and you can see my old name is sticky balls.

No wonder. Can tell it's the same person just by reading the title of the threads.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
is it appendicitis?
just now went for a 3km run, come back feel the pain.
but it comes and go like half an hour ok then suddenly sharp pain for a few minutes then go away.
maybe it's eat unhygienic thing during lunch cos i got a bit diarrhoea too.
keeping me awake otherwise usually this time I sleep already..
still pain? diarrhoea food poisoning and extreme sexercise can also cause appendicitis

1. you lie down flat
2. ask your gal to press down on the lower right side of your tummy (aim two spots in that area).
3. then ask her to press left side and kiss your kkj

A. If you don't feel any pain on left and right side, but still feel bloated or pain, see GP
B. If you feel pain on right side, but not left, go A&E

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ectopic pregnancies have that symptoms. As it develops outside the uterus.
Did someone fucked your butt and released inside?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
still pain? diarrhoea food poisoning and extreme sexercise can also cause appendicitis

1. you lie down flat
2. ask your gal to press down on the lower right side of your tummy (aim two spots in that area).
3. then ask her to press left side and kiss your kkj

A. If you don't feel any pain on left and right side, but still feel bloated or pain, see GP
B. If you feel pain on right side, but not left, go A&E
like tis ?? :geek:
0014bface_m-3611400861.jpg