• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i feel sad at this moment

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
here...go out breath some fresh air...i recommend this place...

soak in the atmosphere - u will feel enlightened...

600px-Bedok_Reservoir%2C_panorama_2%2C_Oct_06.jpg

knn you really want the govt to fence the place up

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
4 pages already, never know so many so love Krafty. Krafty you kio-tio-gu-lan ah.

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine, now you are impotent, physically handicapped and kenna chronic disease, owe a mountain of debt, got to pay alimony to ex-wife, fighting for child custody, family members got handicap individuals and illness that needs you as a full-time care giver. Father is an alcholic, mother a gambling addict, sister ah lian slut, brother in and out of prison, grandparents diabetic and rotting away.

Compare that to your real life situation now...... do you find that you are fortunate:confused: In that you still have the means and physical ability to do something and make the best of life.

Unless you have all the above problems in the first para:o

thinking of things that shouldn't happen but it did...i am tired...my job,my ex-wife, my family and my friends. too many conflicts, too many undesirable things that happen. i see no future,only to soldier on and face the same set of problems.

sibeh sian!:(

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine, now you are impotent, physically handicapped and kenna chronic disease, owe a mountain of debt, got to pay alimony to ex-wife, fighting for child custody, family members got handicap individuals and illness that needs you as a full-time care giver. Father is an alcholic, mother a gambling addict, sister ah lian slut, brother in and out of prison, grandparents diabetic and rotting away.

Compare that to your real life situation now...... do you find that you are fortunate:confused: In that you still have the means and physical ability to do something and make the best of life.

Unless you have all the above problems in the first para:o

You're exaggerating. Krafty only has impotence. :smile:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kill Krafty Once And For All Or ...

moses_parting_the_red_sea1.jpg

Krafty, do you want me to pray for you ? I wonder whether my power is enough. The other time when I was pissed with someone's nonsense that I ... it's also known to you mortals as 911 or September 11th. But, that was the first plague of Egypt. The second was the sinking of Enron and Arthur Andersen. And the third ... That's the REASON why I want to be GOD ! And not just the puny little king of Israel (so small), get it ?

Yup, I was then VERY powerful then. I want the wind, I get the wind. I want the rain, I get the rain. Sigh ... It's my turn to sigh.

Very soon, I'll be Samson - we will all perish together ? I hope God forbid.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Kill Krafty Once And For All Or ...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sKBLK6CcIlU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This thread damn funny, now the religions all wanna save Krafty, whahahahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
thinking of things that shouldn't happen but it did...i am tired...my job,my ex-wife, my family and my friends. too many conflicts, too many undesirable things that happen. i see no future,only to soldier on and face the same set of problems.

sibeh sian!:(

Alamak krafty,what happened again..did a passenger piss you off or you received a letter from the women's chater act?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

This thread damn funny, now the religions all wanna save Krafty, whahahahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

This one is for you Krafty I want to make sure you're covered all sides -

[video=youtube;WWYGEM19cUk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWYGEM19cUk&feature=related[/video]