• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i feel sad at this moment

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thanks all!

sigh...sigh...sigh...

hi there

1. krafty, you can sigh all the while.
2. but it does not help you or improve the situation.
3. you need "think" outside the box.
4. btw, no offence, are you some mama boy or what?

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. krafty, move on!
2. you have fingered everyone on your list except yourself leh.
3. what uncle botak wrote is very vivid.
4. accept the situation & truth is the first thing you ought to do.
5. don't need to visit the bedok reservoir for some "solution".
6. i bet you are are more sane than many here!

he never listen and never will. KNN must FUCK him BIG TIME.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
here...go out breath some fresh air...i recommend this place...

soak in the atmosphere - u will feel enlightened...

600px-Bedok_Reservoir%2C_panorama_2%2C_Oct_06.jpg

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ben, let me tell u this, if u continue like that, your life will be worse without thinking of anyway to slove the problem.
I used to have a colleague, everyday stoned @ work , keep staring at the monitor for hours but her mind is somewhere else day dreaming. Eveynow and then keep saying why others are so well to do in life but not her. I fuck her left, right, up, down and centre everynow and then, telling her that, even if u want to eat, u MUST move your hand.
My point is, no matter how bad the suitation, like it or not, already happened n must use ur action n try ur best to slove it.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Have 2 lists. The first is your basic responsibilites, e.g. parents, dependents if any, your own food, accomodation, savings, etc.
The second is your own enjoyment and little pleasures. Does not have to be a lexus or chiong ktv or things like that.
Simple things like a really good meal once a week, a vacation once in 6 mths, etc, little things that make u happy.
Try your best to fulfill both lists.
Don't expect too much from life or from people around. We will all be disappointed if we do.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Have 2 lists. The first is your basic responsibilites, e.g. parents, dependents if any, your own food, accomodation, savings, etc.
The second is your own enjoyment and little pleasures. Does not have to be a lexus or chiong ktv or things like that.
Simple things like a really good meal once a week, a vacation once in 6 mths, etc, little things that make u happy.
Try your best to fulfill both lists.
Don't expect too much from life or from people around. We will all be disappointed if we do.

hi there

1. bro, good one!
2. however, if the loser wants to be the loser after all.
3. not much can be done too.
4. he needs to literally "step" out of himself first.