• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am quitting this forum!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Already exchange with her right? :biggrin:
You can also get from her clones loudhailer and 1 or 2 others relating to CSJ which I can't remember. :wink:

Anyway, the not so chio part I anyhow say one lah, for all we know, she may look like Catherine Zeta Jones. :biggrin:

i think i did have some kind of sparing with her ...i didnt know shes a woman ...anyway whos is CZJ ?

oh yes , i remember liao ...she ever up point when i posted my inf suddenly gone ....

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro , whats AP ? i dont know about singapore politics ..only this coming election then i start to find out more about the goverment ....im doing my own research to see which party to vote ..

hahaha.....AP is Alternative Party or Opps Party.
it is not suka suka which party you want to vote per se......it depends on your address which determines which ward you are in and then who are standing there.
Anywhere if you an overseas address, not sure which ward you will fall under.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha.....AP is Alternative Party or Opps Party.
it is not suka suka which party you want to vote per se......it depends on your address which determines which ward you are in and then who are standing there.
Anywhere if you an overseas address, not sure which ward you will fall under.

thankyou for the clear explaination , i have a question here , if i got 2 property under my name in singapore does it mean i can vote 2 times ? because different location ..

Last edited:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
we need charbos to brain wash them about Papee and AP.

you like to blain wash this one ah? :confused:

mh_chua.jpg

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
thankyou for the clear explaination , i have a question here , if i got 2 property under my name in singapore does it mean i can vote 2 times ? because different location ..
hahaha.....you can have many properties, but for election purpose; you can only register 1 address.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then don't have your hair shampooed by her before you go to sleep. :wink:

Too late Liao ... My image of her as a shampoo girl already planted in my head Liao .....siao Liao ..:( even tomorrow breakfast I have to skip ..:(

Last edited:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, lolabunny is a char bor,
she is also a member in the sex forum
wonder what's her nick??

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am quitting this forum! ...
me was running 4 ze door ... me had 2 find ze passage back 2 ze place me was b4 ... :eek:

relax ... said ze nightman ... :smile:

v r programmed 2 receive ...

u can check out anytime u like but u can never leave ... :o