• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am quitting this forum!

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Busno64's enemies are Alamaking and Kukubird.
Everybody who has been paying attention in this forum knows that. :biggrin:

hahaha...don't joke lah....
if you really follow, u will know that i make a remark and then he started to try to bully me.
what enemy????.....i see him as a pc of shit.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you really follow, u will know that i make a remark and then he started to try to bully me.
what enemy????.....i treat him as a pc of shit.

bro , this forum got alot of strange ppl ...if they fuck you ..just fuck them back ..dont have to be so serious . worst come to worst just bring in their parents or even his whole ancestors to the picture .. ...this forum have no rules ....its anyone game ..:wink::smile:

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro , this forum got alot of strange ppl ...if they fuck you ..just fuck them back ..dont have to be so serious . worst come to worst just bring in their parents or even his whole ancestors to the picture .. ...this forum have no rules ....its anyone game ..:wink::smile:
hahaha.....fucking each other sometimes is ok and expected.
I cannot stand bullies who go around fucking pple like they are big time gangsters.
I don't waste my breath with such fuckers.

jw5

Loyal
what enemy????.....i see him as a pc of shit.

Yeah, it was something about LKY's book wasn't it?
Don't worry lah, let our forum points champion Alamaking handle him. :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha.....fucking each other sometimes is ok and expected.
I cannot stand bullies who go around fucking pple like they are big time gangsters.
I don't waste my breath with such fuckers.

those are internet gangsters ...dont be surprise if they are nerds . i remember around 2005 i also come across this nick call FTjohnny in sammyboy he behaved like clinton666 ...after some sparing in the forum ..i buay tahan ...i jio him come out ...i even buy airticket to fly back singapore ...i still remember that day was boxing day ...lol . in the end he dont even dare to turn up ...i even posted my mobile number in the forum ...

jw5

Loyal
hahaha...alamaking....i think they also act act 1.
btw...is cass888 really a char bo?

Alamaking not only forum points champion, but he's also forum champion of internet bitching. :biggrin:

Oh, cass888 is most definitely a charbor, but before anyone gets their hopes up, she's errrr, a bit lau and probably not so chio hor. :biggrin:

Like you, I cannot stand bullies either, and also injustice and unfairness.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha... ya bro i almost quit until you finally resurrected..
:biggrin:

bro...dont like that leh ...i suddenly feel very cold leh ...lucky im not woman ..if not sure kena ons by you ...hahaha you must teach bro kukubird ..so that he can bed his gugu mah ...:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Alamaking not only forum points champion, but he's also forum champion of internet bitching. :biggrin:

Oh, cass888 is most definitely a charbor, but before anyone gets their hopes up, she's errrr, a bit lau and probably not so chio hor. :biggrin:

got her photo anot ?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got her photo anot ?

Bro.. you mean this lao chio ??? :eek::eek:

OO5O.jpg

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
those are internet gangsters ...dont be surprise if they are nerds . i remember around 2005 i also come across this nick call FTjohnny in sammyboy he behaved like clinton666 ...after some sparing in the forum ..i buay tahan ...i jio him come out ...i even buy airticket to fly back singapore ...i still remember that day was boxing day ...lol . in the end he dont even dare to turn up ...i even posted my mobile number in the forum ...
hahaha...what a day......bro, did u bring along your boxing gloves?
btw...the ignore function is the best feature in sammyboy forum.

jw5

Loyal
got her photo anot ?

Of course not, mai siow lah. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Why don't you ask her yourself? :wink:

Btw, in case you're interested, the other charbors in this forum are lolabunny, cathylmg (married and usually post in JB thread) and porkchop (who seldom posts, married also). Not convinced by Tracy. :biggrin:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw, in case you're interested, the other charbors in this forum are lolabunny, cathylmg (married and usually post in JB thread) and porkchop (who seldom posts, married also). Not convinced by Tracy. :biggrin:
hahaha...u mean so few char bos in this forum.
lidat how to say SBF is the bestest forum?????

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

lolabunny is a charbo ? i thought hes a man act as woman here ? how do you know they are married and lau ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha...what a day......bro, did u bring along your boxing gloves?
btw...the ignore function is the best feature in sammyboy forum.

dont need any glove ....im standing at 1.79m and doing extreme sports and muaythai 4 times a week....so theres no problem for me to pull out his fuse and make him sleep like a baby ...