• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am quitting this forum!

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro..if your main concern is only charbo ..then you shouldnt come in here ...:wink:

hahaha...i am concerned for Sam kor...if the forum do not not have male and female and white and black and brown and yellow.......then is not good enough to be called the bestest forum.

jw5

Loyal
lolabunny is a charbo ? i thought hes a man act as woman here ? how do you know they are married and lau ?

Hey bro, I never say they lau ok? Don't get me into trouble ok? :biggrin:

cathy and porkchop both said they are married.
lolabunny is definitely a char bor, although I've never met her. Talks like one, writes like one, acts like one, must be one! :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha...i am concerned for Sam kor...if the forum do not not have male and female and white and black and brown and yellow.......then is not good enough to be called the bestest forum.

i think this forum dont need charbo ..in fact charbo comes in sure kena whack ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey bro, I never say they lau ok? Don't get me into trouble ok? :biggrin:

cathy and porkchop both said they are married.
lolabunny is definitely a char bor, although I've never met her. Talks like one, writes like one, acts like one, must be one! :biggrin:

ok...lah... i said they lau :wink: anyway , if a woman talk like one , write like one , behave like one .. also not 100% charbo . can be ah gua too .... :wink: .

ps : but it was you who say cass888 abit lau and not so chio ....:wink::smile:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
ok...lah... i said they lau :wink: anyway , if a woman talk like one , write like one , behave like one .. also not 100% charbo . can be ah gua too .... :wink: .

ps : but it was you who say cass888 abit lau and not so chio ....:wink::smile:

Bro, based on my vast experience dealing with char bor :rolleyes:, I trust my instincts. :wink:

And yes, I did say that about cass888. But not the others hor! :o :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, based on my vast experience dealing with char bor :rolleyes:, I trust my instincts. :wink:

And yes, I did say that about cass888. But not the others hor! :o :biggrin:

Bro, like that good lah .. At least I can score some points from Cass888 ...:wink: but as you mention that she a bit lau and not so good looking ( somemore know her looks )...I a bit sianzzz...liao:(

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...agree, she is also quite young.
hello bunny....long time NSNP....are u ok?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you think singaporean will kena fucked this coming elections again ?

hahaha...if only i have the crystal ball.
it was quite gloomy few weeks back.....but now it seems to be improving with some real hope as the quality of AP had improved.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha...if only i have the crystal ball.
it was quite gloomy few weeks back.....but now it seems to be improving with some real hope as the quality of AP had improved.

bro , whats AP ? i dont know about singapore politics ..only this coming election then i start to find out more about the goverment ....im doing my own research to see which party to vote ..

jw5

Loyal
Bro, like that good lah .. At least I can score some points from Cass888 ...:wink: but as you mention that she a bit lau and not so good looking ( somemore know her looks )...I a bit sianzzz...liao:(

Already exchange with her right? :biggrin:
You can also get from her clones loudhailer and 1 or 2 others relating to CSJ which I can't remember. :wink:

Anyway, the not so chio part I anyhow say one lah, for all we know, she may look like Catherine Zeta Jones. :biggrin: