• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

help...i have been harrassed...again and again

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
you will never know what the PAP's cronies have done that messed up my life...really, only they know!

I am amazed that most sinkies really think that they are whiter than white! :oIo::kma:

your life must be very miserable as you are always complaining.
get a life and you will stop hallucinating.

Last edited:

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya, just like your nick...:kma:

Fucktard krafty

SInce you are STILL talking about what lky and his cronies did to you, why bother to register a new clone to tell your grandmother story all over again. Use krafty or hotbot la :oIo:

BTW bedok reservoir is calling for you. this time don't say water too cold ok :kma:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
you all dun like that lah, give me some face...can...?:biggrin::o:p

krafty aka hotbot has the solution.

Fucktard krafty

SInce you are STILL talking about what lky and his cronies did to you, why bother to register a new clone to tell your grandmother story all over again. Use krafty or hotbot la :oIo:

BTW bedok reservoir is calling for you. this time don't say water too cold ok :kma:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote Originally Posted by nutbush View Post
part-time, and a very unhappy one, i can dun drive but i like meeting pple and talking to them, telling them about how fuck up are PAP's cronies.

your life must be very miserable as you are always complaining.
get a life and you will stop hallucinating.

another good advice.....that followed mine to get the recruit section of last Saturday's shit-times. your passengers don't want to hear you whining when they hop into your cab as they need reflection and quiet lah, ah sor

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
it won't be long, i am leaving for australia next year, cronies can go cuddle and lick lky's balls. :eek:

another good advice.....that followed mine to get the recruit section of last Saturday's shit-times. your passengers don't want to hear you whining when they hop into your cab as they need reflection and quiet lah, ah sor

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Private armies are not allowed. If you need to be defended, just leave it to me to do the job.

How can leave to you? One moment you Jackal and next, Hyde.....Fuck you lah, dun talk nonsense Leongsam. Give me back my army.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
How can leave to you? One moment you Jackal and next, Hyde.....Fuck you lah, dun talk nonsense Leongsam. Give me back my army.

You have to catch me when I'm in a good mood and have had a good breakfast.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have to catch me when I'm in a good mood and have had a good breakfast.

Why you never follow the teachings of the bible? Ask and ye shall receive.

BTW, an army can be re-built but time lost is lost forever.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are doing it again while i am driving taxi, fuck the cronies! tiu lei ge hum kar chang!

it won't be long, i am leaving for australia next year, cronies can go cuddle and lick lky's balls.
sorhai, tell you what....polish the taxi instead of driving it (and your passengers up the wall with your whining) as you can make good money since aussies like to keep their 15-25 year jalopies in good condition. time to pack up and go, just don't give sinkies a bad name down-under.