• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

have u ever been sacked before?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
tbh, i got sacked before.

reason : insubordination

in that previous previous job the ugly lady boss always ask me to help her tapow lunch. then one day, i was not in good mood and scolded her k.n.n.b.c.c.b. you think i am.your maid ah. fucking puacheebye, i come here to work and not to be your fucking maid. u got no hands and legs ah. eat also must people help u to tapow for you.

she complain hr. these human retard (h.r) then initiated the process to terminate my employment

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes been sacked once out of maybe near 100 jobs over my lifetime
Luckily was asked to resign else police case.
Reason was cbt but minor kind. Young and greedy then. Before that also committed cbt with another company somemore major one :confused: was not caught .

Before that received emails from hr calling for personal meeting with direct boss, I already knew something bad gonna happen.
Bad experience with the interrogation. One thing is 1 know at least 10 others committing the same crime but i didnt pulled all in as i find no point doing that and will make matter worst. Since then been a very honest worker as grow older.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reason was cbt but minor kind. Young and greedy then. Before that also committed cbt with another company somemore major one :confused: was not caught .

Before that received emails from hr calling for personal meeting with direct boss, I already knew something bad gonna happen.
Bad experience with the interrogation. One thing is 1 know at least 10 others committing the same crime but i didnt pulled all in as i find no point doing that and will make matter worst. Since then been a very honest worker as grow older.
Over the years I came across at least 2 cases of cbt by others but I didn't kaypoh and do whistle blowing. Only shared with them my bad experience and advised them to stop.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cbt and fraud is very common in any workplace.
I believe hr is aware of it and it depends on how they want to deal and prevent it.
My latest employment also not spared. Even hr knows about fraud happening, they invited all the minor offenders for meeting and re educate them about the claims system rather than shoot them down immediately. Perhaps also the number of staffs involving matters to them.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah u theft case?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Title Have you ever been sacked before
Is it by right should be Have you ever been sacked?
Have you ever still need before ?
Not trying to kay kiang. Just want to learn more proper English.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Actually before you scold the bitch already prepared to get terminate already right?
Why don’t complain to HR first that she kept asking you to buy her lunch?
because nobody dare to complain against her. my other colleagues also kwaikwai go buy when asked by her. worse is her 秘书 got to go her house feed her cat when she goes away overseas. she also never complain.

Laguna123

Alfrescian
Loyal
because nobody dare to complain against her. my other colleagues also kwaikwai go buy when asked by her. worse is her 秘书 got to go her house feed her cat when she goes away overseas. she also never complain.
She is the boss’s relative?

Laguna123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cbt and fraud is very common in any workplace.
I believe hr is aware of it and it depends on how they want to deal and prevent it.
My latest employment also not spared. Even hr knows about fraud happening, they invited all the minor offenders for meeting and re educate them about the claims system rather than shoot them down immediately. Perhaps also the number of staffs involving matters to them.
Whats your industry how come so many dishonest ppl?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

what is cbt

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tbh, i got sacked before.

reason : insubordination

in that previous previous job the ugly lady boss always ask me to help her tapow lunch. then one day, i was not in good mood and scolded her k.n.n.b.c.c.b. you think i am.your maid ah. fucking puacheebye, i come here to work and not to be your fucking maid. u got no hands and legs ah. eat also must people help u to tapow for you.

she complain hr. these human retard (h.r) then initiated the process to terminate my employment

i've been fired from every job i've ever had.................even as a teen working part-time............... :biggrin:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whats your industry how come so many dishonest ppl?
Besides dishonest workers, there are also another kind of workers who are approval of claims. Dishonest people will anyhow submit fraudulent claims , knowing the approval is a anyhow do approval kind of person .
Then when hr started to probe the approval, he/she discovered he made several fraudulent claims approval. Then he/she ,instead of reporting those dishonest people, will find ways to cover the track, becos he sleeping on the job :confused: :cool::geek: