• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if welltee milf offer $10k to u for providing her with sexual services, will u accept?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
assume :

1.she not ugly or fat. she is average or above average cfm look
2.she is above 40 married with 2 kids
3.she say no condom
4.must tahan till she come first b4 i can cum
5.must lick her cunt till she say enough (don't know if her cb is smelly cos never do her before)
6.got roleplay games in session
7.no time limit session in hotel room
8.if she really enjoy, may pay extra on top of 10k

will u?

Last edited:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i think think a lot. i only worree about 2 things. no condom dangerous and lick cb is like russian roulette cos her cb might not be very nice smell cos she already in her 40s

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
assume :

1.she not ugly or fat. she is average or above average cfm look
2.she is above 40 married with 2 kids
3.she say no condom
4.must tahan till she come first b4 i can cum
5.must lick her cunt till she say enough (don't know if her cb is smelly cos never do her before)
6.got roleplay games in session
7.no time limit session in hotel room
8.if she really enjoy, may pay extra on top of 10k

will u?
If you're not up for it, I'll take over. OK?