• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Make Malaysia Boleh Again!!!

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man in Johor Bahru fakes asthma attack to escape extortion attempt by police
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...ked-asthma-attack-to-escape-extortion-attempt
https://thesun.my/local_news/man-in...escape-extortion-attempt-by-police-EB12315735

A man recently claimed that two policemen in Johor Bahru attempted to extort money from him at the Bangunan Sultan Iskandar (BSI) Customs, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ).

The incident took place while travelling from Singapore on Tuesday (April 2) at around 10pm. He claimed to have been stopped by two men in plain clothes claiming to be police officers who then took away his phone and passport after passing through the security clearance at BSI.

He then recounted being placed in a room by the policemen for about 30 minutes and showed him their authorisation cards, with one of them claiming, as quoted from the report, that he was “serious trouble and would put me in a lockup before being brought to court the next day.”

“I was then instructed to follow one of them on a motorcycle to the nearest ATM machine located inside a nearby petrol station.

“But I could not withdraw the money, so the policeman brought me to another petrol station, which again I could not take out the money,” he said.

The policeman did not give up in trying to extort money and took him to a bank in Taman Pelangi to withdraw the money needed but he decided to pull an unexpected move and fake an asthma attack at a bus stop.

Fortunately, a couple going through the same path stopped to help him when they noticed his “asthma attack.” “The policeman then told the couple to help me as he needed to get back to his station. He accidentally dropped my mobile phone and passport before leaving,” he said

He did not give the money to the policemen in the end and has lodged a police report since.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You laugh at Melayu polis, but I do remember that it helped to arrest quite a number of fugitives who escaped from Sinkieland. :wink: