• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS Selling Home To Contest Election 吴明盛破釜沉舟背水一战

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I must sound a caution to u.

U revealed that u r a WP member. Now u claim that u on any side dat fight against hegemony, including SDP.

I don't think ur party leadership adopt the same stand. Did u clear ur post with your party CEC first?

Thanks but I need no caution, at least not from you. As a WP member, I only accept caution from Low Thia Khiang or Sylvia Lim.

I'm not a CEC member. I don't have to clear anything with CEC. Anyway, as I've qualified upfront, as long as there's no conflict of interest as a 3-cornered fight or diagonally opposed policy views.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Admirable !!

I'll do my part..I'll support him.. No Agent commission.. I'll do it for free !!

PM me.. i'm a property agent.. i can help :smile:

Serious !!!

Thanks for the generous offer, which is equally admirable. However, Meng Seng has already engaged an agent. That agent offered free commission too but Meng Seng insists, he gets his fair commission and his agency gets its fair share. Everybody has to make an honest living to feed themselves and their families. Anyway, that agent has also volunteered to help in election. That offer, of course Meng Seng has accepted. And he would welcome more volunteers to come forward when election comes.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Find it ironic that GMS has position of lowering HDB flat prices, stifling future price rises not allowing one to profit from sale of flat.

Yet when he needs $$, he has to sell his flat to cash in on the gains that his policy would not allow. I wonder how much he stand to gains from the sale of flat.

I applaud his conviction but please lah, any policy that will result in asset of 80% pop to drop will not be popular.

You seem to believe PAP saying that property prices will plunge just because opposition wins. 20 years ago PAP said rubbish heaps would pile up 2 storeys high if opposition wins.

Anyway, GMS is talking about new flat pricing policy, not resale market. Don't be confused by smokescreens and decoys.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks but I need no caution, at least not from you. As a WP member, I only accept caution from Low Thia Khiang or Sylvia Lim.

I'm not a CEC member. I don't have to clear anything with CEC. Anyway, as I've qualified upfront, as long as there's no conflict of interest as a 3-cornered fight or diagonally opposed policy views.

You r being too arrogant. :eek:

May I remind u that Low and Sylvia set the policy of your party and you are BLATANTLY ignoring your party policy when u say u will support SDP. :confused:

If u don't accept the caution, I can't be freaking bothered. Your good standing or lack thereof in WP is of no consequence to me :smile::smile::smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You r being too arrogant. :eek:

Apologies if I sounded so. I only meant to be technical, not arrogant.

May I remind u that Low and Sylvia set the policy of your party and you are BLATANTLY ignoring your party policy when u say u will support SDP. :confused:

If u don't accept the caution, I can't be freaking bothered. Your good standing or lack thereof in WP is of no consequence to me :smile::smile::smile:

I see, so the part that's actually bothering you is not my position in WP but the part where I said...including SDP. For that I make no apologies. There're certain things about SDP that I don't disagree with and are common to WP stands too. For example, high prices further fueled by high GST. WP talked about it in Parliament. SDP protested about it outside Parliament. The issues were the same. WP didn't disagree with SDP on that, but WP doesn't do things the way SDP does.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
WOW! Speechless !

GMS - wife & family fully behind you then this is good ....
reminds me of the egg vs bacon parable to signify 'COMMITMENT'...

I think in political life, family veri important.
Chee Soon Juan may be condemned & ridiculed by the whole world - but to his credit, his wife have not divorced him, his compensation in life is a loving family of wife & daughters believing in him .....

ALl the best, GMS, be prepared to be sneered by critics for wayang show ...
but hey, who gives a fuck right ? :cool:

chee's wifey was the cause to his present misery. had chee not paid for her taxi fares using NUS fund or stealing stamps and statonery for her, chee might not be sacked over petty theft and history would have re-written.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
no problem for gms. i ve my purple techni-colored sexmobile standing by for him. he can drive it, sleep and bonk in it. it can withstand all his vigorous humping when his rumba with his mistress.:p it comes with automatic window shields to ensure to privacy.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good news for those who support opposition causes
<DIR>LockeLiberal has just pledged a support of an undisclosed sum (believed to be in 5 figures) for both WP (as a member) and NSP (as a show of support to GMS commitment).

</DIR>

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good news for those who support opposition causes

<DIR>LockeLiberal has just pledged a support of an undisclosed sum (believed to be in 5 figures) for both WP (as a member) and NSP (as a show of support to GMS commitment).

</DIR>

Apologies to all but there's some miscommunication. The pledge is not confirmed yet and if any, the sum is still under consideration.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Find it ironic that GMS has position of lowering HDB flat prices, stifling future price rises not allowing one to profit from sale of flat.

Yet when he needs $$, he has to sell his flat to cash in on the gains that his policy would not allow. I wonder how much he stand to gains from the sale of flat.

I applaud his conviction but please lah, any policy that will result in asset of 80% pop to drop will not be popular.

Prices must fall. A painful step, but necessary.
medicine may be bad, but it must be taken.

Anyone to be blamed it must be the PAP.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I will be also donating to all opposition party except SDP:oIo:

SDP is very very rich. their internet call for donations has lots of $$$$ pouring in. chee's books are best sellers. his research writing are awards winning which means more CA$H.

and most of all, he got a foreign BANK transferring lots of money.

maybe SDP shall win lots of wards in the next GE!

his supporters base is increasing like what chee claims and therefore more members means more money flowing into their pockets.:rolleyes:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS in private messaging just indicated to me, if he loses, too bad. He'll start all over again. If he wins, he'll get a sizeable MP allowance of course. Besides using that for party activities and needy residents, he'll buy a flat in Tampines and become full-time MP there.

Though I am sure GMS or Madcow isn't in it for the money, I can't say same for those PAP MP's present & future......... the money is simply too good to miss. Fuck the claim that they are in it to serve the pple. Serve their own pocket more likely. Lowest lifeform in parliament is MP & the higher you climb the ladder the more you get as reward making it a blur line whether these are money grabbers or pple motivated by altrustic reasons. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
medicine may be bad, but it must be taken. ...
ya, man! ...

like wat dat burger said last time ... :cool:

Is it better to take your medicine sooner or stretch it out? Take medicine once or two times? I prefer to make (sic) my medicine early, why? This is something we need to do, once we have done it, we can move on ...

Z

Zombie

medicine may be bad, but it must be taken.

Anyone to be blamed it must be the PAP.

... and GMS is already monetising his flat at the current high prices... before the fall (if that is the case)

and GMS will have difficulties in defending his actions...

:biggrin:

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apologies to all but there's some miscommunication. The pledge is not confirmed yet and if any, the sum is still under consideration.

Doesn't matter whether is 3, 4 or 5 figure. If every 33.3% donates $50 to support all opps for the coming GE campaign, half the battle is won.

gone4good

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will do my part in spreading the words in Tampines. I have many friends who are in this area. We are not able to come up with $$ or donation as most of them are in civil service but this time, we are dead serious about voting for opposition. Many of us are equally fed-up with PAP policies in recent years and changes to Singapore with the influx of FT. It is no longer the Singapore we loved in the 80s and 90s. Singapore is already losing its appeal to true blue Singaporeans and everything in Singapore now come with a price tag which is really sad. I believed as long as we do our part in spreading the message in whatever way we can, the efforts will snowballed and give others the courage to vote for opposition. Unity and peer pressure will hopefully swing the votes around.

jw5

Loyal
I will do my part in spreading the words in Tampines. I have many friends who are in this area. We are not able to come up with $$ or donation as most of them are in civil service but this time, we are dead serious about voting for opposition. Many of us are equally fed-up with PAP policies in recent years and changes to Singapore with the influx of FT. It is no longer the Singapore we loved in the 80s and 90s. Singapore is already losing its appeal to true blue Singaporeans and everything in Singapore now come with a price tag which is really sad. I believed as long as we do our part in spreading the message in whatever way we can, the efforts will snowballed and give others the courage to vote for opposition. Unity and peer pressure will hopefully swing the votes around.
Thank you.
If even civil servants are willing to vote opposition, I think there is a chance.
The problem now is with the elderly and those less educated who still think the world of pap, despite their own struggles in life.