• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely is asking SnakeSham to charge her ATB neighbour for attempted murder for causing her chronic stress and cancer

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again she's asking SnakeSham to charge her abusers for murder for intentionally causing her stress which will lead to cancer.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/pLcHjhMZoJUsKx3D/?mibextid=oFDknk

K Shanmugam Sc I just read that researchers do to mice daily stressors like predator noises to investigate whether such chronic mild stress induce stomach cancer and the finding is positive. So it’s a fact that those abusers from Malaysians to Hongkie Cantonese to China Chinese to Japanese to Indians to Singaporeans ganging up to abuse me with such predator noises be it knocks or whistles or firecrackers etc should be charged for murder crimes with intention to kill by inducing cancer and death. And all these crimes originated from Malaysians is a fact. May heaven punish them and their descendants for the harm that they did to me and still doing to me with their criminal pride.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did we have a part to play in the deterioration of her mental condition? If so, we will intensify our harassment efforts to make sure she gets warded in IMH.
She has alot 心病,definitely should go for professional help