• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GanSiokBin claims that her neighbour's cctv was pointing towards her living room and bedroom. How can that be possible?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc Now is 11.55 pm (22 February 24) and the vicious bully dog just stalked me closing my windows and made a super loud knock from above. Prime suspects Hongkie Cantonese (his unit lights are on) and China accomplice of China woman.

Evidently these arrogant lawless criminal bully dogs have cctv pointing at my living room and bedroom to immediately know that I close my windows and made such knocks within two minutes.

As I was typing, the vicious Hongkie Cantonese China dog made another loud knock from above.

Such terrorist acts have been happening everyday with the dog making such knocks to harass and terrorize me within minutes I close the windows and within minutes that i turned off my lights to sleep.

And of course not to mention the numerous loud knocks from above and on my windows by the sicko criminal bully dogs to wake me up multiple times everyday from 6 plus or 7 plus am to noon.

Update 1.40 am (23 February 24) the bully dog just made a very loud knock from above bedroom which I can hear clearly from living room. I have dimmed the lights in living room and the vicious evil coward bully terrorist dog obviously thinks that I am sleeping and targeting me at sleep.

Update 1.46 am loud knocks from kitchen. The bully dog seem to be reading my posts and adjust attacks accordingly. What a loser human pest that should be exterminated by heaven. So many good people are facing life and death concerns while such human pests are allowed to live with no health problems and do evil to others with their hide in rat hole dog pride.

Update 1.52 am loud hit on my dining room window by the proud Hongkie Cantonese and China dog in hiding.

Update 2.02 am there is another loud knock on my living room window a few minutes ago. Such bully dogs are a disgrace to humanity.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Evidently these arrogant lawless criminal bully dogs have cctv pointing at my living room and bedroom..."

For condos, the bedrooms are inside the unit. So how can the neighbour's cctv capture the inside of the unit? What a fucking delulu liar!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does she feel very slutty to know that her movements are being watched every moment? She better hide inside her closet when she take off her panties, or else her cb video will be on YouTube. Such a big piece :eek:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did she wash her toilet bowl today?
Her dirty hookien cheebye needs a good scrub after all the curry left inside.

9ff33046a6adc2325762c8b5cec4d6b90d8efab3_001.gif

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin this laocheebye should be glad that if she dies alone at home, within 1hour all her cuntomers will rush over for one last fuck.

Her gangbang will go on for 69 days before she rots, of course I will be there to cut off her cheebye, display it in national museum, title is.

"The most well fucked piece of cunt in the world."

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Evidently these arrogant lawless criminal bully dogs have cctv pointing at my living room and bedroom..."

For condos, the bedrooms are inside the unit. So how can the neighbour's cctv capture the inside of the unit? What a fucking delulu liar!
That show she need medical help loh

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'd think she should have complained about the CCTV inside her toilet bowl filming her shitting....