• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

General Help

macbookair

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hongqigong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,
how much is the installation cost?
Rgds

http://www.ide.my/index.php?route=product/product&path=28&product_id=149

hi Crystal

For you only. no lah just kidding , for everyone who is interested. THe image is so small after posting dun know why.

FYI , i chose Package 1 on the left with the slim SS outdoor filter.

The shop outlet is the one at tesco BI , right before the exit esclator.

Just in case , i put down the link to drinkstar below.

http://www.drinkstar.com.my/index.php?route=product/category&path=26

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Who to call if public tree fall onto your property?

Sorry to read of your 'tree issues' .Hope the prob has been resolved. Must say though it has sparked off some helpful and also hilarious responses. Shows cyber neighbors here r sometimes better than physical ones.Btw, MB stands for Majlis Bandaran (municipal council) but it could also be Menteri Besar (Chief Minister) but dont think u should contact him in your particular situation. :biggrin:

Sad to tell you guys that this MB departmet gave me a turn around and finally told me that the place I am staying is under private property and even if the tree fell in common property I need to inform the developers to have them remove the tree :(

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many beer or liquor can I buy from the Duty Free - The Zon?

Do I need to bring passport to show them? How many beers can buy? Must pay tax?

Taryn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How many beer or liquor can I buy from the Duty Free - The Zon?

Can buy as many cheap beers as you want but you have to finish them within the zone. Cannot bring back out. At least that's the idea since they place a guard to check your car as you exit. Just like at customs, it's heng suay as they may choose to check/not check you car.

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can buy as many cheap beers as you want but you have to finish them within the zone. Cannot bring back out. At least that's the idea since they place a guard to check your car as you exit. Just like at customs, it's heng suay as they may choose to check/not check you car.

Thks for replying. Wonder why can't bring back?

Maybe bring containers pour the beer in and bring back. :biggrin:

Mummymoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sad to tell you guys that this MB departmet gave me a turn around and finally told me that the place I am staying is under private property and even if the tree fell in common property I need to inform the developers to have them remove the tree :(

Oh dear...sorry to hear you've been given the run around. But I guess it's easier to speak to the developer than govt departments? Thanks for sharing your experience though, I'm learning so much from others on this forum.

MsTrii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh dear...sorry to hear you've been given the run around. But I guess it's easier to speak to the developer than govt departments? Thanks for sharing your experience though, I'm learning so much from others on this forum.

I echo similar sentiments

julyaric720

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: What to do if ?u pass away

Looks awesome, thanks mate.
adu.jpg

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Zon got pub or not? If yes, do they sell draft beers and alcohol at duty free prices too? :wink:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dental Treatment in JB

Thinking of doing dental treatment in Singapore. It is really expensive here. Any recommendations or advice?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dental Treatment in JB

can we have a GP clinic thread as well?

Recommend those good GP around BI..

I have seen people saying that GP in malaysia is a NO NO..

Really the case? I have seen the GP crowded so much!

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dental Treatment in JB

Seriously thinking about going to Malaysia for medical treatment. One dental implant will cost about 3-4k in Singapore. 3-4k! I would fly to KL if it is the same amount in RM. What about the doctors in Iskandar Region? Any thoughts?

lanlibra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recommendation For Movers

Hi Guys any recommendation for gd and reliable movers?I am moving to Jb on 20th Oct.Tks

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Just buy and consume there as they will likely check. They still had outside satay stalls when i last stayed there many years ago. Cigarettes are cheaper too as my dad bought there as well.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thks for replying. Wonder why can't bring back?

Maybe bring containers pour the beer in and bring back. :biggrin:

Prohibited Goods

You are not allowed to bring in goods that are prohibited under Singapore laws.
The list of prohibited goods includes (but not limited to):

Chewing gum (except oral dental and medicated gum)
Chewing tobacco and imitation tobacco products (e.g. electronic cigarettes, etc)
Cigarette lighters of pistol or revolver shape
Controlled drugs and psychotropic substances
Endangered species of wildlife and their by-products
Firecrackers
Obscene articles, publications, video tapes/discs and software
Reproduction of copyright publications, video tapes, video compact discs, laser discs, records or cassettes
Seditious and treasonable materials
It is an offence if you attempt to bring any of the items listed above into Singapore