• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Gansiokbin ownself blow whistle to practice blow job

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And blame cyclist.
变态 失败贱货
Leeserved to have her piece of hai stabbed in jb 1 fine day.
Tsk tsk tsk you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant faking everything and accusing me fake whistle will die a violent death and burnt in hell. I do not even know how to whistle at all. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is obvious that she has a mental illness.
Tsk tsk tsk you Malaysian @nightsadari clone very evil got no whistling video say I siao, now got video also say I siao. Pui your sugar baby mother phua cb open thread ask who is Ginfreely sugar daddy then act innocent just like these despicable harassers in real life. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk you Malaysian @nightsadari clone very evil got no whistling video say I siao, now got video also say I siao. Pui your sugar baby mother phua cb open thread ask who is Ginfreely sugar daddy then act innocent just like these despicable harassers in real life. Pui!
No video say I siao, got video say I fake or totally ignore the fact of whistling recorded in video and say I siao and got demon. This kind of people are annuals with no morals no conscience indeed. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No video say I siao, got video say I fake or totally ignore the fact of whistling recorded in video and say I siao and got demon. This kind of people are annuals with no morals no conscience indeed. Pui!
And these are the best actors that cry pap bully them, ceca bully them, umno bully them. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You no morals no conscience Cantonese can twist something recorded when I was sleeping to masturbate noise. Pui your Cantonese chicken mother open leg gave birth no teach phua cb. Why so many Cantonese here that insulted me with Cantonese harassing me?
Chow hai.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Jeremy Quek are a fucking disgrace criminal bully see woman ALONE - that you don’t like - can bully will bully. And don’t forget you are busted cheap whore coco sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network doing defaming crimes and doxxing crimes or me. View attachment 155652Pui!

You will be gangraped and killed in JB, they will cut off your cheebye and sell to Indians to make curry.

1660292825407.png

can you see your cheebye?
Of course not, it's been chopped up.

Gan SIOBIN, you go let dog fuck!