• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest Chinese dog whipping on floor noise, really epitome of 5000 year culture

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds more like some sort of sex toy.
It's her dildo... It's long enough to hit the ceiling..
Your girl has depth.
Eh KNN my uncle think is pleasure air toy KNN KNN KNN @ginfreely you fucking slut !!! KNN

INTRODUCING PLEASURE AIR TOYS – NO-TOUCH ORGASMS IN 3 MINUTES OR LESS

Pleasure Air Technology Sex Toys are changing the way women achieve orgasm. These wondrous sex toys use tiny, powerful pulses of air to stimulate her clitoris. Pleasure Air toys are equipped with a silicone, conically-shaped nodule that is designed to rest against her labia and surround her clitoris without actually touching it.

The nodule establishes a gentle seal with the folds of her upper labia (a dab of personal lubricant helps make a better seal) and the Pleasure Air sex toy gets busy drawing micro-pulses of air across her clitoris. The result you ask? Thunderous, the-angels-are-singing, earth-shattering, amazing ORGASMS. Groove proudly presents several no Pleasure Air sex toys for your shopping pleasure …or is it your pleasure shopping).

Satisfyer Pro 2

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh KNN my uncle think is pleasure air toy KNN KNN KNN @ginfreely you fucking slut !!! KNN

INTRODUCING PLEASURE AIR TOYS – NO-TOUCH ORGASMS IN 3 MINUTES OR LESS

Pleasure Air Technology Sex Toys are changing the way women achieve orgasm. These wondrous sex toys use tiny, powerful pulses of air to stimulate her clitoris. Pleasure Air toys are equipped with a silicone, conically-shaped nodule that is designed to rest against her labia and surround her clitoris without actually touching it.

The nodule establishes a gentle seal with the folds of her upper labia (a dab of personal lubricant helps make a better seal) and the Pleasure Air sex toy gets busy drawing micro-pulses of air across her clitoris. The result you ask? Thunderous, the-angels-are-singing, earth-shattering, amazing ORGASMS. Groove proudly presents several no Pleasure Air sex toys for your shopping pleasure …or is it your pleasure shopping).

Satisfyer Pro 2
Just fuck her with a hair dryer.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I'm the mata. I will inspect her cheebye hymen with my baton. If fuck in pull out no blood means she's a whore, if got blood means I fucked her too deep.. Oops, too bad.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@laksaboy latest today at 11.30 am. I have returned them a few knocks using my 打狗棒 befitting of criminal bully dogs fantasising of making others slave.
GAN SHIOK BIN IS A FUCKING LIAR WITH NO CREDITIBILITY WITH WORDS KNN TITLE SAY CHINESE DOG WHIPPING ON FLOOR BUT THE AUDIO IS THE SOUND OF PUNCTURED AIR RIKELY YOU USING THE PLEASURE AIR SEX TOY TO MASTURBATE AND SHARE IN SBF WTF YOU FUCKING SLUT !!!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can I get the ah tiong contact?
I will get him to come down and whip shook bin's pussy hard.
KNN my uncle think @ginfreely is in great danger since she has circulated her big name and big face and jibye online from Iran to pahang KNN any samster in future if happens to be the neighbour will surely find ways to clamp her nipples KNN