• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Gan shiok bin masturbation targets

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely uploaded this sound leecording claiming whipping by Chinese dogs but this fucking slut masturbated with air pleasure sex toy and summoned @Leongsam @Froggy @laksaboy @eatshitndie to listen to it KNN hence my uncle think those are her 4 heavenly King :eek: KNN you can hear lao Hong sound pizz choo..KNN
@ginfreely you fucking slut !!!
tenor.gif

Leefer to thread https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/la...e-really-epitome-of-5000-year-culture.293282/

Attachments

• Chinese dog whipping on floor noise .m4a
    72 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where traditional vibes shake all over, these toys have a pinpointed divot that's meant to suck on your clitoris—similar to the feeling of a partner sucking on your clitoris during oral sex.
While each brand's specific suction-magic technology usually goes by different names, (Womanizer uses "PleasureAir," Lelo's Sona drops "sonic" a bunch of times, Satisfyer uses "Air Pulse," etc.) they generally provide the same service: Sucking on your clitoris with or without added vibration to take you over the edge.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
14 Quiet Vibrators That Are Still Powerful As Hell
No more turning up The Office hoping it drowns out the sound of your vibrator. Not that I've...uhhhh...ever done that.
KNN from this extract my uncle think@ginfreely the cheapskate slut invested in the older cheaper models with sound gai KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely uploaded this sound leecording claiming whipping by Chinese dogs but this fucking slut masturbated with air pleasure sex toy and summoned @Leongsam @Froggy @laksaboy @eatshitndie to listen to it KNN hence my uncle think those are her 4 heavenly King :eek: KNN you can hear lao Hong sound pizz choo..KNN
@ginfreely you fucking slut !!!
View attachment 92840

Leefer to thread https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/la...e-really-epitome-of-5000-year-culture.293282/
Chinese dogs open mouth only so proud evil filthy lies. My audio recordings are noise from upstairs chinese dogs like you. And this is a fact that can withstand police scrutiny. Not like your evil filthy lies of me a virgin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vetted by boss as sex toy
Hey I got no time to read all the crap and don’t trust a word of yours and so called vetting by boss. Pui your filthy Cantonese whore mother raised a bastard hiding in rat hole defaming me Very Kind Lady a virgin. Got guts go to my twitter and post do your Cantonese whore mother proud that her son is anonymous coward criminal bully so proud to bully woman defaming her using vicious lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey I got no time to read all the crap and don’t trust a word of yours and so called vetting by boss. Pui your filthy Cantonese whore mother raised a bastard hiding in rat hole defaming me Very Kind Lady a virgin. Got guts go to my twitter and post do your Cantonese whore mother proud that her son is anonymous coward criminal bully so proud to bully woman defaming her using vicious lies.
BB26B6CA-C98D-4195-96C1-F62C953F0F0A.jpeg
9CF09BF8-6931-4545-99C1-A94A4F5B9DE0.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@sweetiepie you Cantonese son of chicken deserved to die a violent death defaming me non stop. Pui your filthy whore mother wife daughters phua cb got masturbation target.