• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum new direction

jw5

Loyal
I wasn't informed of my full job scope, really :p:p:p

Couple Of Points:

1. Your job scope includes being the mascot for the forum's new direction. :biggrin:

2. The forum needs a new direction because the concept of perpetuity is a myth. :biggrin::biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't pichar lobang. I am Mark Andrew Yeo! I am scroobal too. It can be quite amusing, really. I almost fell off my rocking chair when that said person boasted about his observation skills in detecting my ID. Thank the good Lord, I wasn't eating any fishballs then. Would have choked to death!

These chaps are an endless source of amusement! I mean, gays. Men who fuck vaginas don't behave like this!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol.. so "defensive" lol :biggrin:

Ya lor! Should be like you guys proudly waving your gay flag emblazoned with the words, "Give me Cock or Give Me Death!"

Or giggling< "Froggy, this cum good to drink or not?".....LOL.....LOL...Sei hao hai hum kar chan!.....LOL

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya lor! Should be like you guys proudly waving your gay flag emblazoned with the words, "Give me Cock or Give Me Death!"

Or giggling< "Froggy, this cum good to drink or not?".....LOL.....LOL...Sei hao hai hum kar chan!.....LOL

Whahahaha ................

Chigger

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
From the responses here it is obvious that everyone wants to behave from now on.

Thanks very much for supporting this new chapter in the forum's illustrious existence.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the responses here it is obvious that everyone wants to behave from now on.

Thanks very much for supporting this new chapter in the forum's illustrious existence.

gays will always be bitchy and needy. esp the albino one.

retarded 3,
jw5, kuku and jahjah aka the dynamic trio

PMPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's stop attacking each other and concentrate on the issues.

I'm really tired of seeing constant squabbles. It bores me to tears and I'm sure others feel the same way and I'm referring to the guests who visit to get some useful info and opinions.

So no more infighting. Let's get our kicks from watching the Lee siblings flaming each other instead.

LOL you must be kidding. Online forum and attacking come together like wine and cheese. The only way is to shut this place down.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are most welcome. This only further cements the fact that Sinagporeans are law-abiding and easily coerced (or rather persuaded) to conform.

Cheers!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

The Sammyboy Spirit shall Prevail!

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
FACT: Leongsam himself has stated that GD is not scroobal
FACT: I'm only...
...agreeing with GoldenDragon that he is Mark Andrew Yeo
GoldenDragon has said many times that he himself is Mark Andrew Yeo, e.g.:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?150381-Are-Short-People-Usually-More-Cunning&p=2396277#post2396277
You guys have been accusing people endlessly of being clones even though most of the accusation is not true.
Don't pichar lobang. I am Mark Andrew Yeo! I am scroobal too.
And I'm still waiting for you to show me the post in which I said scroobal is Mark Andrew Yeo. :wink:

Much like organized religion, always using literal interpretation of scripture to advance/promote a highly radicalized though heavily inaccurate version of what the scripture means.
I agree, which is why I'm a stay-at-home Christian, and not a "church"-going "Christian". :wink:

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some old time forummers here are too proud to recognise that i am actually a talented individual, much surpassed them as the knowledge base for all.:p:o