• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum new direction

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's great to see things heading in the right direction. It is truly encouraging and gives me reason to continue this crusade.

positive thinking will improve one's shelf life and render death simply as a transition rather than an abrupt end. :biggrin:

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
To speed things up, make me the moderator. I will clean up this mess your weak indecisive management has caused.
Why don't you offer to buy the forum from Leongsam instead? :wink:
Just like how jw5 once (nearly two years ago) asked Leongsam to sell it to scroobal:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?185753-Samy-Leong-Please-Do-Us-A-Favour
Samy Leong

Please can you do us a favour.

You are overseas, enjoying life, you have other businesses and the sex forum. Please would you consider selling this courtyard cafe forum to that motherfucker who uses the internet moniker Scroobal.

He was a government scholar, went to Oxford, worked as an investment banker and then a subservient family butler. He is certainly rich enough to buy over your forum at a price which should be acceptable to you.

Because every time I see how he wants to control this forum, even with your pandering to 80% of his whiny and needy requirements, it makes me want to throw up in his cuntface and shout out loud "This forum does not belong to you!"

If you sell to him and he is the owner of this forum, I won't be able to shout that and will have to either endure his manipulative and overbearing behaviour as the owner of this forum or lan par pak lan (tks AK for reminding it's pak and not par) leave.

Then he and all his and his cocksucking minion clones can continue to dominate and manipulate as much as they want.

Please consider selling this forum to that rich bastard. Perpetuity in life is non-existent. Things can never continue in the same way.

Thank you and have a good day. :smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
To speed things up, make me the moderator. I will clean up this mess your weak indecisive management has caused.

No PAP methods here. This is a civilized society. As you can see all it has taken so far is gentle positive reinforcement and most here have started off on a far more conciliatory tone.

A few will persist in attempts to display a bravado attitude but they'll soon come to their senses when they realise that resistance is futile.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the responses here it is obvious that everyone wants to behave from now on.

Thanks very much for supporting this new chapter in the forum's illustrious existence.
It's great to see things heading in the right direction. It is truly encouraging and gives me reason to continue this crusade.
No PAP methods here. This is a civilized society. As you can see all it has taken so far is gentle positive reinforcement and most here have started off on a far more conciliatory tone.
May I ask, "can you feel the love tonight?" :p

[video=youtube;25QyCxVkXwQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25QyCxVkXwQ[/video]

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A few will persist in attempts to display a bravado attitude but they'll soon come to their senses when they realise that resistance is futile.

For those who disrupt constructive, non-flame threads, a well-timed 24 hour-ban will go a long way to delivering the appropriate message.

Be dexterous in the use of the stick.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Attachments

• tY4mTN1.jpg
    tY4mTN1.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 326

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those who disrupt constructive, non-flame threads, a well-timed 24 hour-ban will go a long way to delivering the appropriate message.

Be dexterous in the use of the stick.

just promote (relegate in sbf parlance) it to the political/serious folder and the flames will flame out rapidly. it's as easy peesy as one two three. someone with mod powers has already shown the way. and then new, repetitive and annoying "political" and or serious threads will be started in the courtyard to attract viewers, contributors and inadvertently flamethrowers. and mod(s) and admin will just have to "promote" them again to the "serious" heap of crickets chirping. after 69 cycles, it will be paradise of soixante neuf.

jw5

Loyal
just promote (relegate in sbf parlance) it to the political/serious folder and the flames will flame out rapidly. it's as easy peesy as one two three. someone with mod powers has already shown the way. and then new, repetitive and annoying "political" and or serious threads will be started in the courtyard to attract viewers, contributors and inadvertently flamethrowers. and mod(s) and admin will just have to "promote" them again to the "serious" heap of crickets chirping. after 69 cycles, it will be paradise of soixante neuf.

That "someone with mod powers" is Leongsam, but he has stopped. :(

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wasn't going to go Pap. Merely wanted to prune some bunches so that a thousand flowers could bloom.

Well, u've made your choice. Just don't come banging on my door when your forum gets overrun by fighting cocks again

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wasn't going to go Pap. Merely wanted to prune some bunches so that a thousand flowers could bloom.

Well, u've made your choice. Just don't come banging on my door when your forum gets overrun by fighting cocks again

yes, the forum deserves another mod or a gardener who can trim overgrown hair around the cheechee. it's just thankless, tiresome, but necessary clean up and maintenance like ah neh sweepers waking up every morning at 5am to do all sinkies a favor by keeping the island clean. :biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
It's fantastic to see so many troublemakers now behaving themselves. Keep up the good work.