• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum new direction

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are obviously blind. lol:mad::oIo:....Ah! the right emoticons to use. Leongsam do you have any emoticon of biting one's tiny cock in lieu of an oversized clitoris?:biggrin:
When you use an emoticon, it is for the purpose of expressing your own emotions.
If you were to use an "emoticon of biting one's tiny cock" in your post, you would also be expressing your own emotions. :wink:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's stop attacking each other and concentrate on the issues.

I'm really tired of seeing constant squabbles. It bores me to tears and I'm sure others feel the same way and I'm referring to the guests who visit to get some useful info and opinions.

So no more infighting. Let's get our kicks from watching the Lee siblings flaming each other instead.

Infighting cannot arh! Oki dokki, but smart alec quotes still can right!

Even apart from the instability due to speculation, there is the instability due to the characteristic of human nature that a large proportion of our positive activities depend on spontaneous optimism rather than mathematical expectations, whether moral or hedonistic or economic. Most, probably, of our decisions to do something positive, the full consequences of which will be drawn out over many days to come, can only be taken as the result of animal spirits—a spontaneous urge to action rather than inaction, and not as the outcome of a weighted average of quantitative benefits multiplied by quantitative probabilities. - John Maynard Keynes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_spirits_(Keynes)

[video=youtube;3z1WW70R88w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z1WW70R88w[/video]

jw5

Loyal
From the responses here it is obvious that everyone wants to behave from now on.

Thanks very much for supporting this new chapter in the forum's illustrious existence.

You are most welcome, my forum brother. :wink:

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always wonder if those who reply in a serious manner to Boss Sam's posts are doing some kind of epic and profound reverse-trolling.

jw5

Loyal
I should rephrase.

I can't understand why people get riled up by his troll posts and then reply in a serious manner.

Couple Of Questions:

1. What's wrong with getting riled up by his troll posts and then replying in a serious manner? :confused:

2. What's wrong with pretending to get riled up by his troll posts and then pretending to reply in a serious manner? :biggrin:

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
If anyone spills the feud into other threads without provocation, then they should be slapped with a temp ban, and this applies to me as well.

At least you have the courtesy to confine your CitySpring pictures to the flame threads. Nonetheless what you have done is immature and contemptuous. Regardless of who scroobal really is, your incessant posting of a man's photograph amounts to an invasion of privacy - and if scroobal is not Mark Yeo to begin with, that chap may have no idea and cannot respond to defend himself. You claim to follow the teachings of your scripture, yet you resort to childish taunts. It is this kind of double-barrelled hypocrisy that makes me stay away from religion, vegetarianism, flaxseed oil, tree bark, and other modern day psychological opiates.
hahaha....you are the biggest hyprocrite in SBF....
u and your fellow clowns are behaving like spoilt children resorting to childish taunts all over the forum....
and u have the cheek to make such a post about childish taunts!!!!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....you are the biggest hyprocrite in SBF....
u and your fellow clowns are behaving like spoilt children resorting to childish taunts all over the forum....
and u have the cheek to make such a post about childish taunts!!!!!

dont take things too seriously. not life and death. just online forum. must gals do NS, kuku?

chigger doggie

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's great to see things heading in the right direction. It is truly encouraging and gives me reason to continue this crusade.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's great to see things heading in the right direction. It is truly encouraging and gives me reason to continue this crusade.

To speed things up, make me the moderator. I will clean up this mess your weak indecisive management has caused.