• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum new direction

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's stop attacking each other and concentrate on the issues.

I'm really tired of seeing constant squabbles. It bores me to tears and I'm sure others feel the same way and I'm referring to the guests who visit to get some useful info and opinions.

So no more infighting. Let's get our kicks from watching the Lee siblings flaming each other instead.

You stated this:

Leongsam; said:
This sort of war I like! :biggrin:

in response to one of the clones in the "There are still many unanswered questions on Benjamin Lim case" who stated:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by GoldenDragon

Holy shit Another war?

Leongsam - more headaches and heartaches? suggest you read fred ike's every war must end.

There are those who, in the past, have been embarrassed by you into leaving the forum. They have continued to lurk on though and have continued posting and disrupting threads and the forum with their other clones and their nonsense. They have been practically begging you and constantly dog whistling to you to "invite" the return of their main man who have been spending time cycling in the wilderness pending your much sought after "invitation".

You should know that such posters and clones take their cue from you in order not to be embarrassed into leaving once again. So, when you give them the signal (like the one above) that it is okay to carry on with their nonsense, you must surely know that they will pounce on what you, as the forum owner, say and will do so. An example of this can be seen in that Benjamin thread. Once you gave the signal, that agitator (posting under that particular nick), like a trained dog watching and listening for cues from its master, went beyond watching with his "popcorns" to opening up a new front in that thread and opening up other threads with his usual disruptive nonsense.

So you really need to stop giving out such "cues".

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stated this:

in response to one of the clones in the "There are still many unanswered questions on Benjamin Lim case" who stated:

There are those who, in the past, have been embarrassed by you into leaving the forum. They have continued to lurk on though and have continued posting and disrupting threads and the forum with their other clones and their nonsense. They have been practically begging you and constantly dog whistling to you to "invite" the return of their main man who have been spending time cycling in the wilderness pending your much sought after "invitation".

You should know that such posters and clones take their cue from you in order not to be embarrassed into leaving once again. So, when you give them the signal (like the one above) that it is okay to carry on with their nonsense, you must surely know that they will pounce on what you, as the forum owner, say and will do so. An example of this can be seen in that Benjamin thread. Once you gave the signal, that agitator (posting under that particular nick), like a trained dog watching and listening for cues from its master, went beyond watching with his "popcorns" to opening up a new front in that thread and opening up other threads with his usual disruptive nonsense.

Yeah, SamLeong is a professional shit stirrer who had on many occasions state that he value number of posts/visitors over the quality of his forum. Really a cheebye roti prata flipper.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stated this:

Small wonder no one gives you any respect around these parts. Call the name out lah or your rectum had healed only half the length!...LOL...I glean from your writing that you are Indian. Do you dance like Ravi?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GoldenDragon has said many times that he himself is Mark Andrew Yeo, e.g.:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?150381-Are-Short-People-Usually-More-Cunning&p=2396277#post2396277

You are a twit of the highest order. Don't you know what sarcasm is? You guys have been accusing people endlessly of being clones even though most of the accusation is not true. FACT: Leongsam himself has stated that GD is not scroobal, and yet The Way, The Truth and The Life continues to insist. So we give you what you guys want. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

I suspect that this is one of your marketing ploys and you know what is really going on, only that you insist on a literal interpretation of peoples' words in order to continue this feud. Much like organized religion, always using literal interpretation of scripture to advance/promote a highly radicalized though heavily inaccurate version of what the scripture means.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You stated this:

PTADER,

I truly apologize that just like rurouni, you don't understand sarcasm. This forum is full of it, and it must be very heavy on you to go wandering around figuring out what it was you just read.

Don't worry, some Singaporeans also share similar condition. It is natural and occurs when under a regime of oppression, or in a state of Stockholm Syndrome. Take care.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You stated this:

How on earth can anyone be "embarrassed" in an on line forum where nobody knows who they are? :rolleyes:

As for my posts I'm pretty sure most with just average intelligence can read between the lines.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Boss didn't mention about photo spamming, guess I'm off the hook :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have u heard of the phrase u can take the sinkie out of the sinkieland but u cannot take the sinkieland out of the sinkie?

it doesnt matter what direction u want the forum to change u cannot change who the inhabitants are......

saying u want a new direction for the forum is as good as LHL saying he want Singapore to become a "smart nation" or some other bullshit.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How on earth can anyone be "embarrassed" in an on line forum where nobody knows who they are? :rolleyes:

That's also the reason why your initiative will fail. Can you imagine LHL & LTK shouting things like punani, onani, chichis, iku-iku, choochoo and what not at each other openly in the imperial court? The international media will be having a field day with all these words.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have u heard of the phrase u can take the sinkie out of the sinkieland but u cannot take the sinkieland out of the sinkie?

it doesnt matter what direction u want the forum to change u cannot change who the inhabitants are......

saying u want a new direction for the forum is as good as LHL saying he want Singapore to become a "smart nation" or some other bullshit.

Sam is going through menopause .Please seek to understand,.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The sinkie trademark is well stamped in this forum. Leongsam is just not getting used to it after living in graceful New Zealand for too long a time.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honorable intentions by Sam, but think it's a futile call. It's just part of our genetic makeup, not only kpkb but with online offensive

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

You be surprised. A minority of these forummers are so deluded about their "reputation" and as such, will go to extraordinary lengths and in various ways, including being juvenile, disingenuous and thoroughly dishonest, to "maintain" their "reputation".

You may not realise it, but as the owner of this forum, what you say about the desirability of a forummer in your forum carries more weight than others. Why do you think some have to spend their time cycling in the wilderness and regularly flouting traffic rules by constantly checking their phone to see if they have been "paged" and "invited" to return back to the forum?

As for my posts I'm pretty sure most with just average intelligence can read between the lines.

To paraphrase Humpty Dumpty: "When I listen to a word, I choose it to mean what I want it to mean".

So you can rest assured that when you say things like "This sort of war I like", it will be taken literally and will goad this/these riff-raff/clones on.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not entirely Sam’s job or the moderators’ to keep this place comfortable.
All of us must play a part. It's like in a public toilet you can do whatever you want behind closed doors.
Sam is only a cleaner he can't improve the polluted air much unless you flush it yourself.
The fucking MIWs were right and are one step ahead….we don’t need a ‘Blaming Culture’.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a twit of the highest order. Don't you know what sarcasm is? You guys have been accusing people endlessly of being clones even though most of the accusation is not true. FACT: Leongsam himself has stated that GD is not scroobal, and yet The Way, The Truth and The Life continues to insist. So we give you what you guys want. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

I suspect that this is one of your marketing ploys and you know what is really going on, only that you insist on a literal interpretation of peoples' words in order to continue this feud. Much like organized religion, always using literal interpretation of scripture to advance/promote a highly radicalized though heavily inaccurate version of what the scripture means.

Don't pichar lobang. I am Mark Andrew Yeo! I am scroobal too. It can be quite amusing, really. I almost fell off my rocking chair when that said person boasted about his observation skills in detecting my ID. Thank the good Lord, I wasn't eating any fishballs then. Would have choked to death!