• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum new direction

Raider

Dont lol la, it's only 3rd meeting a blue face w/o stones should be good enough for now.

i am a poor man. I wear a casio f91. its the most reliable watch.
lol:biggrin:

Casio_F-91W_5051.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i didnt know u like ah neh whiskey brand. haha. lol:biggrin:
next time, if u order JW, it must be minimum blue label.
otherwise, dont drink it. u twit! lol:biggrin:

Think you should know me but there are times where you cannot get single malt like this place Chaleang in Mengjai

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let's stop attacking each other and concentrate on the issues.

I'm really tired of seeing constant squabbles. It bores me to tears and I'm sure others feel the same way and I'm referring to the guests who visit to get some useful info and opinions.

So no more infighting. Let's get our kicks from watching the Lee siblings flaming each other instead.

Those who disrupt constructive threads with their Mark Andrew Yeo / CitySpring pictures / Tua Pau Xian / Cloning / Bible Quotations / ChineseDog nonsense, just ban them for 24 hours. No mercy, just deal out the punishment, and they'll learn very quickly what is the etiquette expected of adults/

Rurouni's bible quotes are OK provided they are not incessantly used to promulgate a viewpoint to the extent the thread is turned into a religious discussion. If he wishes to advance his view using the Bible, ask him politely to continue the discussion in the appropriate folder.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rurouni's bible quotes are OK provided they are not incessantly used to promulgate a viewpoint to the extent the thread is turned into a religious discussion. If he wishes to advance his view using the Bible, ask him politely to continue the discussion in the appropriate folder.
To be fair, this should also apply to harimau, JohnTan and even GoldenDragon (when he uses the name of Jesus Christ in vain, whenever he calls jw5 a "brother-in-Christ" but insults him shortly after that by calling him derogatory names, such as "albino eunuch"). :wink:

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To be fair, this should also apply to harimau, JohnTan and even GoldenDragon (when he uses the name of Jesus Christ in vain, whenever he calls jw5 a "brother-in-Christ" but insults him shortly after that by calling him derogatory names, such as "albino eunuch"). :wink:

If anyone spills the feud into other threads without provocation, then they should be slapped with a temp ban, and this applies to me as well.

At least you have the courtesy to confine your CitySpring pictures to the flame threads. Nonetheless what you have done is immature and contemptuous. Regardless of who scroobal really is, your incessant posting of a man's photograph amounts to an invasion of privacy - and if scroobal is not Mark Yeo to begin with, that chap may have no idea and cannot respond to defend himself. You claim to follow the teachings of your scripture, yet you resort to childish taunts. It is this kind of double-barrelled hypocrisy that makes me stay away from religion, vegetarianism, flaxseed oil, tree bark, and other modern day psychological opiates.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regardless of who scroobal really is, your incessant posting of a man's photograph amounts to an invasion of privacy - and if scroobal is not Mark Yeo to begin with, that chap may have no idea and cannot respond to defend himself.
If you have read all my posts carefully, I have yet to say that scroobal is Mark Andrew Yeo.
If you can show me the post in which I said so, I'll apologize to both you and scroobal as soon as possible.

Whereas GoldenDragon has said many times that he himself is Mark Andrew Yeo, e.g.:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?150381-Are-Short-People-Usually-More-Cunning&p=2396277#post2396277
As I said above, I would like to know GoldenDragon's height in real life. :p
same as mark andrew yeo. we are one.

If GoldenDragon really isn't Mark Andrew Yeo, he should not claim that he is, right?
But if he keeps saying that he himself is Mark Andrew Yeo, wouldn't he be just as:
immature and contemptuous.
or worse? :wink:

You claim to follow the teachings of your scripture, yet you resort to childish taunts.
Couple of points:

1. How is calling Mark Andrew Yeo a "handsome" man, who has "aged gracefully", a "taunt"? :confused:

2. How is agreeing with GoldenDragon that he is Mark Andrew Yeo being "childish", especially when he has even asked me several times to post his photo daily (sometimes, even hourly), e.g.:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?225756-How-the-handsome-Mark-Andrew-Yeo-has-aged-gracefully&p=2422997#post2422997
thanks bro. great to see myself in this forum. can you do it daily?

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm really tired of seeing constant squabbles. It bores me to tears and I'm sure others feel the same way and I'm referring to the guests who visit to get some useful info and opinions.

So no more infighting. Let's get our kicks from watching the Lee siblings flaming each other instead.

I thought this should be the moderator's job. No need the TOP boss to have to handle it personally.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are notorious for attacking other in your own forum . How are you going to enforce the rule on yourself?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you chao cheebye, you know who's the real trouble makers here yet you let them do what he wants. Now you want other people to stop squabbling except him? _|_

Darling Alamaking you fat sei hao hai. Stop pinching your oily fat cheebye lah. Come back as your original nick. Don't bother about my signature okay? LOL...hum kar chan leh lo mo hai!.....LOL.....LOL......love my LOL? It's my tribute to you pook kai chai!....LOL

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You are notorious for attacking other in your own forum . How are you going to enforce the rule on yourself?

It is people like you with poor comprehension skills that are the bane of this forum.

Nobody is saying that we can't disagree with each other. What I am referring to is the endless battles between various nicks which involve cursing, swearing, stalking and disgusting profanities.

Show me a post where I brought up the subject of the smelly private parts of a member's mother. :rolleyes:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have read all my posts carefully, I have yet to say that scroobal is Mark Andrew Yeo.
If you can show me the post in which I said so, I'll apologize to both you and scroobal as soon as possible.

Whereas GoldenDragon has said many times that he himself is Mark Andrew Yeo, e.g.:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?150381-Are-Short-People-Usually-More-Cunning&p=2396277#post2396277

If GoldenDragon really isn't Mark Andrew Yeo, he should not claim that he is, right?
But if he keeps saying that he himself is Mark Andrew Yeo, wouldn't he be just as:

or worse? :wink:

Couple of points:

1. How is calling Mark Andrew Yeo a "handsome" man, who has "aged gracefully", a "taunt"? :confused:

2. How is agreeing with GoldenDragon that he is Mark Andrew Yeo being "childish", especially when he has even asked me several times to post his photo daily (sometimes, even hourly), e.g.:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?225756-How-the-handsome-Mark-Andrew-Yeo-has-aged-gracefully&p=2422997#post2422997

What a brainless cunt. Or is it an arse hole duplicating as one?