• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fishing kaki

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is the Captain Ah Kiang boat you booking? Last month my friend get more than 70 an kui not included others fish. What a great catch.

Ah Kiang as I understand has 3 boat for charter so it depend which Captain you're going with. I know Arh Kia (Duckling) spot are the white fish, not so much merah or ang koi. Hopefuly he has some new spot for AK, or Ang Chor!!

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually he got 4 boats operating now . He converted his brother's trawler into a leisure fishing boat, no very fast but very stable . Especially in bad weather ! Btw, i think Arh Kia no more working with him liao ......

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, do you have the contact of the captain? i m thinking of going for sea fishing next month. thks.

Be patience wait till Oct /Nov period it's best for fishing, my fren just return yesterday results not so good, choppys seas, windy, only got white fish..

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, do you have the contact of the captain? i m thinking of going for sea fishing next month. thks.

Hi bro you can contact Ah Khiang at +62 771 22093 . Must make early booking cos Oct onwards is quite hot season for fishing !:smile: Or maybe you can ask uncle kuailan whether can join his group or not la:p

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're welcome bro. If you need other contacts or any info on fishing , just let me know.:smile:

I called khiang & was told that for 1 night fishing trip on weekday is about S$1k. this is too much for me as there are 2 of us going at this point. i think i will just fish by the coast in SIngapore.

i am going to CV this friday night to fish(not fishing for ladyboy :p) you want to come along?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I called khiang & was told that for 1 night fishing trip on weekday is about S$1k. this is too much for me as there are 2 of us going at this point. i think i will just fish by the coast in SIngapore.

i am going to CV this friday night to fish(not fishing for ladyboy :p) you want to come along?

Normally we go 3 days 2 night trip cost SG$1.5K/boat that is before petrol price hike this year. Each time about 10 fishing kakis. You can try to join others like most of the time we join others. Somtimes we join Indian/Malay is OK with US. So if you want to fish and drink join Indian, Malay they don't drink but some do drink(Malay/muslim no offence that what I when thru/see).
If you go with 10 people the cost will be around $250~$300/person included ferry 2 way to T. Pinang, seafood, beer.............etc.
Don't go for 1 day trip wasting time. Better go for 3day 2night or 4 day 3night can go further out to the sea. :smile:

Bika

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally agree with you Bika :smile: As for the ( $100 buy fish ) must support uncle also right? Somemore he mention he's retiring from fishing. So are you thinking of venturing further like deep sea fishing ? :wink:

actually don't really dare to go deep sea fishing lah, just buying equipment alone is already a killer liao...think i will stick to pond fishing and kelong fishing lah...

bro fenwick, you must be a hardcore fishing kaki ah?:biggrin:

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually don't really dare to go deep sea fishing lah, just buying equipment alone is already a killer liao...think i will stick to pond fishing and kelong fishing lah...

bro fenwick, you must be a hardcore fishing kaki ah?:biggrin:

Yes bro Bika , i'm a die hard fishing kaki for the past 10 years but nowadays slow down a lot liao. But most likely will be going back to fishing again soon! Cos hand really itching liao ha ha !:biggrin: About your fear in expensive equipment for deep sea fishing , i think it's quite affordable nowadays cos many are made in China and actually i must say their qualitys are quite good also ! If not you can also get a lot of good stuff but 2nd hand on ebay or yahoo auction also .

Regards and happy fishing bro !:smile:

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally we go 3 days 2 night trip cost SG$1.5K/boat that is before petrol price hike this year. Each time about 10 fishing kakis. You can try to join others like most of the time we join others. Somtimes we join Indian/Malay is OK with US. So if you want to fish and drink join Indian, Malay they don't drink but some do drink(Malay/muslim no offence that what I when thru/see).
If you go with 10 people the cost will be around $250~$300/person included ferry 2 way to T. Pinang, seafood, beer.............etc.
Don't go for 1 day trip wasting time. Better go for 3day 2night or 4 day 3night can go further out to the sea. :smile:

Bro Cestbon, you fish with Ah Khiang too .:smile:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Cestbon, you fish with Ah Khiang too .:smile:

Yeah!. Cannot afford go to Australia/Taiwan to fish, just have to stick to Malaysia and T.Pinang.
Malaysia Sarawak is also good fishing spot and price is about same as T. Pinang is safer than Sabah have many pirate.

Bika

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes bro Bika , i'm a die hard fishing kaki for the past 10 years but nowadays slow down a lot liao. But most likely will be going back to fishing again soon! Cos hand really itching liao ha ha !:biggrin: About your fear in expensive equipment for deep sea fishing , i think it's quite affordable nowadays cos many are made in China and actually i must say their qualitys are quite good also ! If not you can also get a lot of good stuff but 2nd hand on ebay or yahoo auction also .

Regards and happy fishing bro !:smile:

ya, things made in china has gotten the price to come down lah, but still me not so much into it lah. once a while might just go out like horsburg or mayb tg pinang niah lor..

got any good lobang/place for fishing must share share with me okok??:wink:

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya, things made in china has gotten the price to come down lah, but still me not so much into it lah. once a while might just go out like horsburg or mayb tg pinang niah lor..

got any good lobang/place for fishing must share share with me okok??:wink:

Bro have you been to this kelong own by a guy call Ally in T.Pinang ? Quite a nice place to go and the charges very reasonable also!( They have big angcho and groupers in it !) Very relaxing place with air-con rooms with attach toilet also, very good for family trip cos no Indon ceweks allowed to stay there.:smile:

L

Leckmichamarsch

Bro have you been to this kelong own by a guy call Ally in T.Pinang ? Quite a nice place to go and the charges very reasonable also!( They have big angcho and groupers in it !) Very relaxing place with air-con rooms with attach toilet also, very good for family trip cos no Indon ceweks allowed to stay there.:smile:

What do you think of this barra? :biggrin:

Attachments

• GiantBarra.JPG
    GiantBarra.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 136

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

I used to hire Ellly's boat qute regularly for fishing, his chalet fishing depending on your luck, there 's plenty rock around the waters, so getting stuck is common. I would used hand line to fish when the biggies are biting. Rod is ok but slower than hand line..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to hire Ellly's boat qute regularly for fishing, his chalet fishing depending on your luck, there 's plenty rock around the waters, so getting stuck is common. I would used hand line to fish when the biggies are biting. Rod is ok but slower than hand line..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ha ha don't under-estimate the new age Rods and Reels uncle Kuailan !!! They can outfish hand-line anytime .:wink:

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
i went fishing on last Fri at the farmway pond located in Pasir ris., only got 1 snapper, weight about 900 grams..... this is my biggest caught so far.... hahaha.. please dont laugh at me.... :biggrin: