• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fishing kaki

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think very easy bro. Just go to any jetty or tell your hotel concierge , you can easily charter a boat to bring you go deep sea fishing! The last time i remember , i pay only 4000 baht! less than $200 sgd to charter a boat for 1 day sea fishing and the boatman will also cook your fish on board for you. Very tasty cos freshly caught mah ! But now cos fuel price go up , so maybe price will increase. Anyway, remember to bargain bro! Thai culture ....

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually it would be nice to charter a boat out for fun too..anyone got lobang to charter a boat in Singapore out? Ex bo?

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can charter a boat in Singapore, i think it will cost you about S$250 onwards(depend what kind of boat you want) for 10 hrs(7am to 7pm) & it exclude baits. i know some CC do have this kind of lobang(& is cheaper with food & baits.
any one have contact for those kelong near to pasir ris park? i m thinking of doing a day fishing there.

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually it would be nice to charter a boat out for fun too..anyone got lobang to charter a boat in Singapore out? Ex bo?

you can charter a boat in Singapore, i think it will cost you about S$250 onwards(depend what kind of boat you want) for 10 hrs(7am to 7pm) & it exclude baits. i know some CC do have this kind of lobang(& is cheaper with food & baits.
any one have contact for those kelong near to pasir ris park? i m thinking of doing a day fishing there.

Don't ever go to boat arrange by CC ! Mostly rubbish charter cos CC wants to make money also. For local day trip , you can go to C.V. a shop call Changi Village Pro Fishing , they can pass you contacts of boat man and i think they should have Kelong fishing contacts also. Tel: 6542 3774. Hope my info is useful:smile:

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh. then i was wrong, i thought cc will be cheaper... i know in CV, this shop call Gina also have contact for sea fishing. i wanted to try it out few months but at last mins my friend cant make it. any one free to meet up for a leisure fishing on this fri evening at pasir ris park?

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh. then i was wrong, i thought cc will be cheaper...

CC is cheaper for sure but only slightly cheaper la, and from there they will squeez the boat man's price. So end up is customer suffer cos they'll just anyhow bring u to a nearby spot ( fuel expensive mah! ) & wait whole day lor. If you catch fish than it's ur luck lor ! If no fish , too bad also ur luck ... and the classic excuse ( if so much fish , i'll go catch myself and sell ! No need to bring people go fishing liao ! ):rolleyes:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
> > any dynamite fishing in singapore? i find this way of fishing should be max efficiency and save time. > >

yes, remember went out with fishing boat one time for about a week around Tarutoa Thailand and Langawi, guys were loading cartons and cartons onto the boat middle of the night turn out to be dynamite. when they reached the spot couple of them would dive in to round up the fish when they surfaced the one on the boat would then threw the dinamite in the centre - then ka boom - later more people would jump in to gather up the fish
asked them, don't you think it's bad to kill big fish and small fish this way they answered_ nah, where there are big fish there won't be small fish, so we only kill big fish

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
> > any dynamite fishing in singapore? i find this way of fishing should be max efficiency and save time. > >

yes, remember went out with fishing boat one time for about a week around Tarutoa Thailand and Langawi, guys were loading cartons and cartons onto the boat middle of the night turn out to be dynamite. when they reached the spot couple of them would dive in to round up the fish when they surfaced the one on the boat would then threw the dinamite in the centre - then ka boom - later more people would jump in to gather up the fish
asked them, don't you think it's bad to kill big fish and small fish this way they answered_ nah, where there are big fish there won't be small fish, so we only kill big fish

Wow bro, 'Tarutau' Thailand ! Not much people fish there nowadays. I went there 4 times about 7 years back. Didn't see any bomb fishing back then ! Maybe it's the rising in fuel prices now......... ( so did u bring along any fishing " Partner " from Hatyai ? I brought mine last time:biggrin: )

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
my time was much much further back and no, no partner la that was commercial fishing boat I don't think they'd be too happy if you 'dirty' their boat:o

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
my time was much much further back and no, no partner la that was commercial fishing boat I don't think they'd be too happy if you 'dirty' their boat:o

Wow must be plenty of fishes during your trip! Wonder was it declare as National Park back then cos nowadays you're not allow to fish near Tarutao :smile:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle Kuailan where are you? Didn't see your posting for quite a while.

After rest for one year now back to work at Toa Payoh North...fishing will be TP in October Ah Kiang's boat. Fishing Season during this period not so good, that's why I wait till October to November...:biggrin: :p :eek:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is the Captain Ah Kiang boat you booking? Last month my friend get more than 70 an kui not included others fish. What a great catch.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow must be plenty of fishes during your trip! Wonder was it declare as National Park back then cos nowadays you're not allow to fish near Tarutao :smile:

by then it was National Park already but we went far beyond that, further out from Adang/ Rawi cluster
everyday ate curry fish but I tell you _ most delicious aroy aroy

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
After rest for one year now back to work at Toa Payoh North...fishing will be TP in October Ah Kiang's boat. Fishing Season during this period not so good, that's why I wait till October to November...:biggrin: :p :eek:

You're right , Oct onwards are better to fish. If you bring some Kembong along maybe can get Tenggiri also !:smile:

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
by then it was National Park already but we went far beyond that, further out from Adang/ Rawi cluster
everyday ate curry fish but I tell you _ most delicious aroy aroy

Agree with you bro. You can't get fresher fish any where else than eating them on board ( Direct from the sea ) ! AROY MAK MAK !!!!!!:biggrin: