• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fireside chat with Tonychat - Compelling Personality Series

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
exposed lah knn.i remember this time round,goldendragon appeared first and started stirring shit with jw5 and others about scroobal and soon the forum was aflood with the name scroobal,and then scroobal magically appeared one or two days later.....im guessing multiple personality disorder,and tfbh and deboner are the third and forth personality?its like a fucking zoo inside that skull,someone call the imh!!!im guessing since deboner makes the least appearances hes the evil personality and the killer personality,the one twisted and psycho with rage over the constant child abuse from his mother when he was growing up.the evil simon.

KJ1knEZ.jpg

spot on. i, scroobal, plead guilty!

jw5

Loyal
exposed lah knn.i remember this time round,goldendragon appeared first and started stirring shit with jw5 and others about scroobal and soon the forum was aflood with the name scroobal,and then scroobal magically appeared one or two days later.....im guessing multiple personality disorder,and tfbh and deboner are the third and forth personality?its like a fucking zoo inside that skull,someone call the imh!!!im guessing since deboner makes the least appearances hes the evil personality and the killer personality,the one twisted and psycho with rage over the constant child abuse from his mother when he was growing up.the evil simon.

Don't bother calling IMH. In his delusional mind, he founded, funded and runs IMH. Later he will use a clone to post the phone number of IMH and when you call, he will answer the phone and put you on hold before transferring the call to himself. He will then reprimand you for disagreeing with him, before going into a lengthy diatribe about all the people he had met at IMH including bitchy gossip on all their hobbies and habits. All these you can read in the forum, including the overcompensating trolling to try and convince you that he has no clones and is not an incorrigible liar. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't bother calling IMH. In his delusional mind, he founded, funded and runs IMH. Later he will use a clone to post the phone number of IMH and when you call, he will answer the phone and put you on hold before transferring the call to himself. He will then reprimand you for disagreeing with him, before going into a lengthy diatribe about all the people he had met at IMH including bitchy gossip on all their hobbies and habits. All these you can read in the forum, including the overcompensating trolling to try and convince you that he has no clones and is not an incorrigible liar. :biggrin:

Fantastic post, albino eunuch!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

machiam like shutter island!!!!

Scroobal wake up!!!!!!!bro u did not find back ur life.u just went down the rabbit hole like alice...u are having flashbacks and nightmares.....ur wife and daughter is gone.......the past is a gaping hole.....but the more u run the deeper more terrible it grows behind you......Scroobal wake up!!!!!

the little girl,the girl in red that u dream about every night,the dream that u relive every single night.....DO U REMEMBER Scroobal?????DO U REMEMBER????
the night when u went back to ur apartment,u stood in the bathroom,ur 8 year old daughter Rachel lieing facedown in her red dress in a bathtub of water,how u clutched her tiny little corpse screaming and crying "please!!!!God!!!!!no!!!!".......how u placed her lifeless limp little body on the bathroom floor and tried giving her CPR in a futile attempt to bring her back.

ur wife was sitting there in the dark,smiling and saying "everything is alright now".....stroking ur face as u stabbed her over and over....

Ur wife was insane,manic depressive suicidal,but u chose to ignore it and she killed ur daughter.......no u killed ur daughter!!!!!!

Do you remember now???Scroobal???

Scroobal let me ask u....is it better to die a good man,or live a monster??

[video=youtube;eveUzWmTxl4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eveUzWmTxl4[/video]

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not only you are interesting, you are also very disturbed by Scroobal recent posts. He irritates you didn't he?

he irritates a lot of ppl mr scrooballs. Bringing up this thread is so appropriate don't you think? From your personal attacks to stupid insinuations as if those change the facts on what you are.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not only you are interesting, you are also very disturbed by Scroobal recent posts. He irritates you didn't he?

The "conversational" writing style of scroobal in this thread is so similar to GoldenDragon. There ain't a doubt anymore that GoldenDragon is scroobal.

Well the nigger's pissed off at me for bumping this thread.

long story ...... jah still believe scroo is his dad who left his mum when he was a child. sad case. mistaken identity. jah's dad was caught and sent to the spca.

Pissed off at me for bumping this thread about you attacking another forum member and it backfiring and you getting fcuked and now you're exposed nigger?

What's your purpose of bumping up old threads for no rhyme or reason?

BB by election coming and you got directive from your masters to pollute the forum?

Oh there is a reason. I was searching for something so i came across this old thread. It's so appropriate. It's a thread calling out a forum member and insulting him something which is kinda down low don't you think? Supposed i started such a thread with scrooballs in it and wrote some stupid dialogue in it would it piss you off? Also accusing ppl that you're enemies with as pappies doesn't work anymore especially in these circumstances especially after the last GE. Remember your bukit batok gold cup thread? Remember your own predictions on the outcome whereby you gave pappies a high winning margin over opposition and so did many forummers follow you including your clones. Since you predict that the pappies will win in BB by election does that make you a pappy dog? Your masters told you to start such a thread the bb gold cup thread to whack opposition? See how dumb your accusations are.

KJ1knEZ.jpg

ROFL the way you describe it and showing that picture really makes scrooballs a real psycho and him logging in as GD spamming ppl with spot on! you are correct! Great post! and that is right i am mark andrew Yeo using reverse psychology techniques to deny he and those clones aren't scrooballs doesn't work anymore

jw5

Loyal
he irritates a lot of ppl mr scrooballs. Bringing up this thread is so appropriate don't you think? From your personal attacks to stupid insinuations as if those change the facts on what you are.

From his overcompensating responses, he is clearly irritated too. :biggrin:

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
BB by election is around the corner. Some nicks here got directive from higher-ups to pollute the forum. Akan datang........ stay tuned for more ......!!
hahaha...u are either the biggest hypocrite or idiot around....
U/scroobal/gd have been going round openly accusing CSJ as a papee mole whose mission is to deprive a more capable SDP member from contesting in BB BE....
and then u got the cheek to label others simply for exposing your bullshits.....
u are the worst scums around here...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...u are either the biggest hypocrite or idiot around....
U/scroobal/gd have been going round openly accusing CSJ as a papee mole whose mission is to deprive a more capable SDP member from contesting in BB BE....
and then u got the cheek to label others simply for exposing your bullshits.....
u are the worst scums around here...

absolutely agree and we are with you on this.

marky