• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fireside chat with Tonychat - Compelling Personality Series

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
8.30am, Hotel 81

SBF: Morning Tony, welcome to our series
TC : Fuck you sinkie

SBF: Tony you have been a feature in SBF for years and one could say that you made your mark long time ago. Are you pleased on how you are seen and regarded.
TC: I have strong beliefs and they are unshakeable.

SBF: Tony, once gain, are you pleased with how you are seen and regarded
TC: Sinkies are balless

SBF: Why did you return from Thailand
TC: I am in Australia

SBF: Once again, why did you return from Thailand
TC: Did you know that Burger King is called Hungry Jacks in Australia

SBF: Do have friends in real life?
TC: Who I have sex is not important as long as I don't pay for it

SBF: Once again, do you have friends anywhere both real and virtual world?
TC: Vitamin E stops cancer

SBF: What is your goal in life
TC: To be a vegetarian

SBF: Do you think you are intelligent?
TC: I got my degree in Australia

SBF: Once again, do you consider yourself intelligent
TC: All you need is balls

SBF: There are allegations that you are a troll to generate traffic
TC: If they are not happy use the ignore button

SBF: Are you angry with the World or just Singapore or just yourself
TC: How can you be angry with yourself. That's ridiculous.

SBF: We like to say a word and we want you to say the first thing that comes to mind
TC: Ok

SBF:"Parents"
TC: I don't understand

SBF:"think"
TC: Think parents for what?

SBF: What made you ask for points via PM
TC: Sinkies are balless

SBF: Can you recall a stimulating conversation with anyone?
TC: what?

SBF: Thanks Tony, this will help our readers form a view.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
screwball the chee bye kia started a boliao thread. so what are you chee bye kia going to prove har? tonychat fuck your kar chng izzit?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
scroobal ,

You missed out his Thai ladyboy wife who anal fucked him every night in their parent's pigeon hole right here in Sinkieland
:biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS,

Hahaha..better than Istana threads..

Are you going to start one for the other trolls?
Lim Lao Bu Pua Chee Bye. Por Screwball lampar also no need like that leh. Tell you what, if you por my lampar, then you no need to be so poor liaoz.

jw5

Loyal
TS,

Hahaha..better than Istana threads..

Are you going to start one for the other trolls?

Can try composing a rhyme PAWS. Rhyming is fun! :biggrin:

A long long time ago and in a land far far away
A boy started a forum for folks to have their say
It’s meant for the common man a place for all and sundry
He tried to think of a good name and finally thought of sammy

A pathetic coward from the elite wanted to say his piece
Too scared to appear in public this place to him was bliss
His chosen nick was scroobal a name now known to all
It would be fine except it didn’t say that he was missing one ball

He claimed to be a know-it-all and he would name drop daily
His behaviour as seen by most was that of a manipulative bully
Arrogance was his forte and he was not beyond deceit
If you wanted him to like you, you had better lick his feet

Disagree with him one time and he would never forget you
Tyrants like him would never allow you to have your point of view
This piece of shit would sometimes try to talk like the common man
But if you dared to go against him he would hit you with a ban

He would later lie about it and claim it was not him
It’s simply normal for this asshole to think that we are dim
He has a bunch of elite cronies who would follow him to the end
This bunch of sycophants insist on keeping their heads in the sand

Blind to the bullying and manipulation he continues with gutso
This egoistic charlatan scroobal has really reached a low
He has no self-awareness his upbringing is in question
What he needs from the rest of us is to be taught a severe lesson

He claims to be a defender of the common man but that is pure bullshit
Just mention anything about those elites and he’s chomping at the bit
His anger with the men in white may sometimes confuse us
Most likely he was discarded by them and thrown under the bus

This manipulative bully still runs the roost but this ditty is for fun
If you think of trusting him, remember he said “Khaw will not run!”
If this piece of scroobal shit does not realize he’s a bullying pest
The rest of us will simply have to think of ways to whip his fucking ass.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pua chee bye Thread starter no balls to reply.

Scroobal, limpeh fuck your mother pua chee bye. Why? Tonychat fuck your kar chng izzit?

anyway, fuck scroobal.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seeing the reactions of forummers in regards to this thread is really an eye opener. Just weeks ago before jw5 started fucking screwball daily such a thread like this would definitely have garnered screw numerous praise. Whack one of sammyboy's public enemies and the praises on his brilliance would have come in and tony would have gotten an additional fucking. Yet look at how the tides have changed. True i don't think tony has become anymore likeable since then and he certainly has not changed his behavior one bit but whacking him has produced a totally different response. Screw gets screwed instead. Advice to screw no use beating on this tree anymore it won't produce the desired effect for you. Notice how ppl totally ignore tony and went for you instead. Pointless for you to add oil to the fire cos what is been said about tony has already been established and said ad nauseum you certainly don't provide any more new insight. Guess bashing tony to gain more brownie pts route has not worked at all. Back to the drawing board.

Perhaps you would like to reveal some type of shocking secrets some of singapore's famous personalities might have kept hidden from the public even though you have gone that route before but it has been some time since you actually last stirred something new. Perhaps this will raise you some points among those that are sitting on the fence aka neutral observers and give them a better impression than those that your detractors have been giving about you.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You forgot the part about drinking distilled water and asking other people to go and protest if they have balls.

chatting with yourself again? you need help. you created a thread to target tony because he's an easy target and almost all hate him, and at the same you're trying to divert the heat seeking missile from yourself and your clone the screw. and since not many took up your cudgel, you decided to post with an alternate nick, and worse, talk to yourself. you're not only shameless, but mentally disturbed too. i can recommend a good shrink. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seeing the reactions of some of the famous trolls here, wow! This is a tonychat's porlumpar's row, man.

This is a massive demonstration of groupthink. Soon, the shit eater from the Bay Area will be accusing you and I of being Scroobal or his cronies or clones or whatever. The famous "everyone who has a moustache is your daddy" saying comes to mind.

No need to reply so much to these clumps of turd. I have never seen them debate issues with any measure of sophistication anyway. Heck, I've seen livestock with more intellectual acumen, and they were dead. Knotted panties are a permanent fixture of this forum nowadays.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singveld, fuck your mother pua chee bye. You go and tua kang yao siu somewhere else ok.

OA army, go fxxk spider, no one will vote for opposition with a retard like you supporting them. Go and masturbate with spreadsheet of clones.

Nazgul

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OA army, go fxxk spider, no one will vote for opposition with a retard like you supporting them. Go and masturbate with spreadsheet of clones.

Sigh.. Playing guessing game again... :biggrin: Don't anyhow drag me and implicate others into this otherwise i can also anyhow GUESS all your clones. :biggrin:

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a massive demonstration of groupthink. Soon, the shit eater from the Bay Area will be accusing you and I of being Scroobal or his cronies or clones or whatever. The famous "everyone who has a moustache is your daddy" saying comes to mind.

i know kingrant is not scroo. that was dismissed by me long ago on sbf. but you are. only you and your alter ego scroo are interested in panties and knickers. that's because you hang around young girls and masturbate while watching them. you're a pedophiliac maniac and there's no denying it. it's sad that you have to pay to create another moniker to protect your sacrosanct scroo from being tarnished. but it's sadder that you use it to talk to yourself. rotflmao! you really need to see a shrink. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this sinkie screw likes to ride on other people's popularity to get some spillover to himself. What a low life sinkie shit. A very PAP ball-carrying behaviour.

He should reflect on himself why everyone here loves me while the majority spit on him.