• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fireside chat with Tonychat - Compelling Personality Series

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this sinkie screw likes to ride on other people's popularity to get some spillover to himself. What a low life sinkie shit. A very PAP ball-carrying behaviour.

He should reflect on himself why everyone here loves me while the majority spit on him.

"everyone here loves me" :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seeing the reactions of forummers in regards to this thread is really an eye opener. Just weeks ago before jw5 started fucking screwball daily such a thread like this would definitely have garnered screw numerous praise. .
hahaha.....where is the elephant who openly proclaimed he held scrrobal in "high" regards???
seems like he has gone into hiding...too embarrassed for sucking up the wrong dxxk....lol.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha.....where is the elephant who openly proclaimed he held scrrobal in "high" regards???
seems like he has gone into hiding...too embarrassed for sucking up the wrong dxxk....lol.

Oh comeon he has to hide. I mean self preservation is of utmost importance. He would be the lone ranger holding the fort so to speak since the imbecile kingrant would be of 0 help. Against such an overwhelming tide of anti-screwball forummers who are seniors and are not clones it's plain obvious which side would prevail. He obviously wouldn't actually sacrifice himself would he or become like that lone warrior or few warriors in the chinese novels that fight against overwhelming odds such bravery is only of legend and were he do actually make himself get into such a fray fighting on behalf of screw against these other forummers well he would be idiotic to say the least because is it actually worth fighting for screw? I am sure this is a rhetorical question.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Btw why would hotel 81 have a fireside? Even if he's giving the impression of those english or western homes with the traditional fireside used to heat up the home during winter times it just sounds so silly and misplaced, out of touch in the singapore context. Can you imagine SBF or rather screw pretending to speak on the forum's behalf all dressed up like some frumpy english man sitting in some large chair and tony doing the same probably smoking on some tobacco pipe like sherlock holmes like how those gentleman dressed in 19th century england. :biggrin: Just pointing this out.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this sinkie screw likes to ride on other people's popularity to get some spillover to himself. What a low life sinkie shit. A very PAP ball-carrying behaviour.

He should reflect on himself why everyone here loves me while the majority spit on him.

251.gif

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The "conversational" writing style of scroobal in this thread is so similar to GoldenDragon. There ain't a doubt anymore that GoldenDragon is scroobal.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not only you are interesting, you are also very disturbed by Scroobal recent posts. He irritates you didn't he?

long story ...... jah still believe scroo is his dad who left his mum when he was a child. sad case. mistaken identity. jah's dad was caught and sent to the spca.

jw5

Loyal
The "conversational" writing style of scroobal in this thread is so similar to GoldenDragon. There ain't a doubt anymore that GoldenDragon is scroobal.

The style may be similar but the bitchiness is identical. :wink:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You forgot the part about drinking distilled water and asking other people to go and protest if they have balls.

Bro, this thread is simply too funny. Not just the distilled water, he was talking about pH 7 water and how drinking water had to be absolutely pure. Vamjok rubbished his post with a single paragraph about how water exposed to the atmosphere immediately absorbs some carbon dioxide and so cannot be truly neutral in terms of acidity. The next topic that came up was soursop and all hell broke loose.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

exposed lah knn.i remember this time round,goldendragon appeared first and started stirring shit with jw5 and others about scroobal and soon the forum was aflood with the name scroobal,and then scroobal magically appeared one or two days later.....im guessing multiple personality disorder,and tfbh and deboner are the third and forth personality?its like a fucking zoo inside that skull,someone call the imh!!!im guessing since deboner makes the least appearances hes the evil personality and the killer personality,the one twisted and psycho with rage over the constant child abuse from his mother when he was growing up.the evil simon.

KJ1knEZ.jpg

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, this thread is simply too funny. Not just the distilled water, he was talking about pH 7 water and how drinking water had to be absolutely pure. Vamjok rubbished his post with a single paragraph about how water exposed to the atmosphere immediately absorbs some carbon dioxide and so cannot be truly neutral in terms of acidity. The next topic that came up was soursop and all hell broke loose.

a pity vamjok no longer posts. very informative forummer. need more of his type here.