• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat CUM IN AND SEE FOR YOURSELF HOW STUPID GANSIOKBIN IS

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dare to say loudly.
With this kind of stupid actions I.e.by spamming unknown person photos, already can tell this person has zero credibility.
Hence I am 100% sure that gansiokbin @ginfreely is a fucking slut .

Tell that to yourself Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant spamming evil filthy lies of unknown person as slut can tell you have zero credibility. And you 100% sure Gansiokbin is slut then why dare not swear to die a violent death if I am a virgin? Looks like your lies are busted again. Pui!

Filthy lies of unknown person ? KNNBCCB you are GANSIOKBIN THE MAYFAIR SLUT jurong east town bike slut SFC slut . THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD IS LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR LONG AND DARK NIPPLES YOU DARE TO SAY UNKNOWN PERSON ?

1 GOOGLE SEARCH FOR GANSIOKBIN SHOWS THAT YOU ARE A INTERNET WHORE SBF WHORE EVEN WITH NRIC LAST 4 DIGITS BLOODLEE INTERNET WHORE

If this is called known person then mark yeo and Jeremy Quek are also known person with photos taken from internet google search. Pui! You Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant are always busting your own lies .

YOU FUCKING STUPID CUNT.
NOBODY IN THIS WORLD OTHER THAN YOU AND YOUR SBF BF IS INTERESTED TO KNOW WHO THE FUCKING HELL IS MAY AND JQ
DOES IT MAKE ANY FUCKING DIFFERENCE WHETHER THEY ARE KNOWN OR UNKNOWN ?
USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN INSIDE YOUR CUNT TO THINK

Oh now you lost debate on mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek are not unknown person you say that’s not the point. What a sore loser Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant. Pui!

You fucking jibye later I will open a thread to showcase how stupid cunt you are

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely GANSIOKBIN
DID ANYONE EVER LEEBATE WITH YOU
WHO THE FUCKING HELL IS MAY AND JQ
FUCKING JIBYE HIGH TIME FOR YOU TO SEARCH FOR YOUR BRAIN INSIDE YOUR DIRTY CUNT

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely
Don't ever let my uncle spot you with your kinky dirty low seat bike. He will kick you down without a 2nd thought.
sweetie, u back?? ... ur uncle told us u left sbf for good.. knn ur uncle another TPX... anyway... :geek:
welcome-home-welcome.gif

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN

Knn, she is truly a very Stupid Idiotic Moron.
Limpeh already Ignored her but she still Leeply.
But and of course, I do Not click on the Notification.

What a Stupid cunt.

She is such a pathetic Loser.
Spending and wasting her time here quarrelling.

NO LIFE.
BIG BIG Loser.

Shameless.

The whole SBF is laughing at her.

Puiii....

penis 999.jpg

L.O.L
L.O.L
L.O.L.