• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear @Leongsam, yesterday evening (on 15 February 2023, Wednesday), three anti-@ginfreely threads were moved to the "Flame War" sub-forum...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
her pui pui pui moistens the forum with natural, organic, non-gmo, gluten-free, free-range (no pun intended), and grass-fed wholesomeness.
Actually Pui is nothing strange in Chinese word it’s just direct translation of 呸!that Chinese will write when scolding people it’s you ignorant criminal dogs creating an issue out of no issue and twisting it to sex. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
her pui pui pui moistens the forum with natural, organic, non-gmo, gluten-free, free-range (no pun intended), and grass-fed wholesomeness.
Oh ya don’t think I don’t know you are another not good man harassing me since a long time ago twisting everything about me to sex. You hakka or Hainanese son of whore think you can get away with making some good words and then straight away turn around to abuse me with filth. Pui! May you be reincarnated a woman and be abused in the same way. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@empathizerofeatshitndie
My uncle say do not be disheartened by this becas oar u gansiokbin dirty name is all over the Internet already so even those threads are in other folders gansiokbin cannot clear her dirty name unless she go ica pay some money to change the stupid name :tongue:

Gan siok bin will be a whore no matter where she is. When you see her, mouth, legs and cunt will be open with cocks all plug in.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
1676113829822.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh ya don’t think I don’t know you are another not good man harassing me since a long time ago twisting everything about me to sex. You hakka or Hainanese son of whore think you can get away with making some good words and then straight away turn around to abuse me with filth. Pui! May you be reincarnated a woman and be abused in the same way. Pui!
in war it’s pew pew pew. in love it’s also pew pew pew but from an organic human gun. when it’s all over it’s phew phew phew. pui pui pui only when a marriage is over and there’s no cumsummation.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
... but not @ginfreely's threads:
sammyboy.com/forums/flame-war-central.20

I'm not sure whether it was you or one of your moderators who moved them; but to be fair, at least the following three threads by @ginfreely:
sammyboy.com/threads/jeremy-quek-of-superfuturekids-tinitech-co-and-skinnyfatkids-worldwide.318742
sammyboy.com/threads/whore-jeremy-quek-is-a-loser-with-failure-businesses-that-hide-in-rat-hole-to-smear-and-bully-very-kind-lady-to-win-pui.335681
sammyboy.com/threads/loser-whore-jeremy-quek-of-failure-biz-superfuturekids-tinitech-co-and-skinnyfatkids-worldwide-hide-in-rat-hole-smearing-gansiokbin-whore-to-win.335736
should be moved there too, right?

The other way to be fair is obviously to move those three anti- @ginfreely threads back to the Courtyard sub-forum; but if it's your new intention to allow her to continue posting (i.e. attacking) freely in the Courtyard, but not allow anyone to counterattack her, please let us know! :frown:

Only the best flame threads are moved to flame war central. Ginfreely's threads have yet to make the grade.

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest update:
sammyboy.com/forums/flame-war-central.20

Only the best flame threads are moved to flame war central. Ginfreely's threads have yet to make the grade.
Dear @Leongsam, many belated thanks for gracing another humble thread of mine!
bow-gif.40441

My faith in you has been restored!
:inlove:

youtube.com/watch?v=fE29KOSSxYw

youtube.com/watch?v=YVzlFxdZ8Vk

Facing the world with an empty heart, I could disappear into the dark
And you were the one who could make my dreams come true, my dear, it's you
When you're not around, my heart stood still
Within you'll remain and always will

Illusion says there is another man who will interfere into my plans

Wo Ai Ni, I love you
Wo Ai Ni, I need you