• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHORE JEREMY QUEK IS A LOSER WITH FAILURE BUSINESSES THAT HIDE IN RAT HOLE TO SMEAR AND BULLY Very Kind Lady TO WIN. PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops looks like have to start another thread as of course the fucked up moderators and owners will not change the title based on past experience despite repeated requests. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam I took pity on you son of bdsm whore no money to buy storage for your forum and I am now using png image file instead of JPEG file to upload now. And png image file is exactly the format used by @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek to spam photos using his Cantonese bdsm whore mother to pass off and smear Gansiokbin as bdsm slut whore mistress. You now have zero excuse to delete my Jeremy Quek posts in return to his vicious smearing and bullying of me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam I took pity on you son of bdsm whore no money to buy storage for your forum and I am now using png image file instead of JPEG file to upload now. And png image file is exactly the format used by @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek to spam photos using his Cantonese bdsm whore mother to pass off and smear Gansiokbin as bdsm slut whore mistress. You now have zero excuse to delete my Jeremy Quek posts in return to his vicious smearing and bullying of me. Pui!
What an irony a victim of crimes take pity on a criminal. And that’s why one is called criminal indeed with zero pity zero compassion zero kindness on a human being cruelly smeared and bullied by dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s the photo that @Cottonmouth @sweetiepie Jeremy Quek proudly spam with Gansiokbin name and address. Dogs are allowed to smear a woman while they act poor thing cry pap and ceca bully them Knnbccb. Pui!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s the photo that @Cottonmouth @sweetiepie Jeremy Quek proudly spam with Gansiokbin name and address. Dogs are allowed to smear a woman while they act poor thing cry pap and ceca bully them Knnbccb. Pui!
And both @Cottonmouth and @sweetiepie are vile and offensive Cantonese that have used Cantonese to insult Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress for years. They twist everything and anything of Gansiokbin to sex and filth and repeat and repeat the lies with so much Cantonese pride. No wonder both are losers in life @sweetiepie get fined and sent to jail for cheating custom and @Cottonmouth is loser with failure businesses. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And both @Cottonmouth and @sweetiepie are vile and offensive Cantonese that have used Cantonese to insult Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress for years. They twist everything and anything of Gansiokbin to sex and filth and repeat and repeat the lies with so much Cantonese pride. No wonder both are losers in life @sweetiepie get fined and sent to jail for cheating custom and @Cottonmouth is loser with failure businesses. Pui!
Sons of Cantonese bdsm whore that open leg gave birth no teach raised beasts hide in rat hole to smear and bully woman and they should be sent to jail and hanged to prevent menace to society. Pui!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
That photo is of course Jeremy Quek Cantonese bdsm whore mother. View attachment 179538
Why you look like Wang Jing :geek: :laugh:
dlOoD_5f.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey @Leongsam I just downloaded this @Cottonmouth photo is file size 400 plus kb and he posted two of it IN ONE POST ALONE SO 800 plus kb and you didn’t delete them means the size of file is okay for you so why deleted my files? Pui! Dogs and Sons of Cantonese bdsm whores supporting each other indeed . Pui!
While act pitiful cry loud loud pap and ceca bully them. Hypocrite losers sons of whores. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See? So fast proven Jeremy Quek @sweetiepie will repeat and repeat lies to smear Gansiokbin non stop when already said different teeth different hairstyle different eyebrows and of course every woman with short hair and closed eyes and that expression looks about the same and that’s the evil intention of Jeremy Quek to pass off that woman as Gansiokbin to suffer more insults and harassment from dogs.