• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHORE JEREMY QUEK IS A LOSER WITH FAILURE BUSINESSES THAT HIDE IN RAT HOLE TO SMEAR AND BULLY Very Kind Lady TO WIN. PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@zhihau @Leongsam you don’t understand English is it i said clearly this is a deserted thread because you dogs would not amend the title for me. It’s your fault that I have to start another thread and now again your fault to purposely delete my proper thread to force me to start another thread. Reminds me of how @zhihau sneakily anyhow deleting posts on the day that I made deal with Leongsam to leave indeed. Vile and offensive Cantonese @zhihau is repeating his dirty tricks again to ruffle me to get rid of me. Right @zhihau? So clever dog @zhihau.
Oh my threads are anyhow merged again. Certainly the evil deed of Cantonese @zhihau that use this dirty trick last time to anyhow merge my threads to mess up my posts and appear incoherent. A leopard never changed its spots indeed. It’s you @zhihau whether you admit it or not. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh my threads are anyhow merged again. Certainly the evil deed of Cantonese @zhihau that use this dirty trick last time to anyhow merge my threads to mess up my posts and appear incoherent. A leopard never changed its spots indeed. It’s you @zhihau whether you admit it or not. Pui!
So are you @zhihau that merged my thread going to change the title for me to

WHORE JEREMY QUEK IS A LOSER WITH FAILURE BUSINESSES THAT HIDE IN RAT HOLE TO SMEAR AND BULLY GANSIOKBIN TO WIN. PUI!​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So are you @zhihau that merged my thread going to change the title for me to

WHORE JEREMY QUEK IS A LOSER WITH FAILURE BUSINESSES THAT HIDE IN RAT HOLE TO SMEAR AND BULLY GANSIOKBIN TO WIN. PUI!​

@zhihau No? Then I will start another thread with proper title. It’s not for you vile and offensive Cantonese to dictate I have to use a thread with wrong title by refusing to change it for me and yet anyhow merge it. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@zhihau No? Then I will start another thread with proper title. It’s not for you vile and offensive Cantonese to dictate I have to use a thread with wrong title by refusing to change it for me and yet anyhow merge it. Pui!
@zhihau and @Leongsam I will give you until today (13 February 2023) 12 pm to change my title if not I will start another thread with the correct title and don’t you dare to anyhow merge again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam I took pity on you son of bdsm whore no money to buy storage for your forum and I am now using png image file instead of JPEG file to upload now. And png image file is exactly the format used by @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek to spam photos using his Cantonese bdsm whore mother to pass off and smear Gansiokbin as bdsm slut whore mistress. You now have zero excuse to delete my Jeremy Quek posts in return to his vicious smearing and bullying of me. Pui!
@Leongsam why are all my png file photos of Jeremy Quek deleted while his multiple equivalent size png files fake photos of Gansiokbin not deleted? So it’s nothing to do with size of the file uploaded but you inhuman criminal a dog and a thing persecuting me. Pui your evil filthy whore mother phua cb open leg gave birth no teach raised beast persecuting a virgin as slut whore mistress. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to yourself Jeremy Quek loser dog son of Cantonese bdsm whore using your whore mother photo to pass off as Gansiokbin smearing a virgin as bdsm slut whore mistress non stop. Pui! View attachment 179573View attachment 179574View attachment 179575

i sent your facebook to one of the keling dorms. A lot of indians will message you soon.

siokbingan.png

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely whore, if any keling pays you, I will be getting a commission.
I will go to Mayfair, slap your fuckface at the entrance and cut off your cheebye if you dare to act blur

PINCH YOUR CHEEBYE AND CUT IT OFF!!

1676298359272.jpeg

Last edited: