• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHORE JEREMY QUEK IS A LOSER WITH FAILURE BUSINESSES THAT HIDE IN RAT HOLE TO SMEAR AND BULLY Very Kind Lady TO WIN. PUI!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress

Do you prefer to be known as slut whore mistress?
Ok.

KwVOXN1.png
KwVOXN1.png
KwVOXN1.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely Gansiokbin you wash your hai dailee at 4am.
Same as all the prostitutes :geek:
But prostitutes doesn't show this type of expression so you are more slutty than prostitutes :geek:
You are a dirty whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a fail slut, can't even spell your own fucking name.

GAN SIOK BIN THE WHORE

KwVOXN1.png
See everyone? That’s how despicable Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese bdsm whore is using a deserted thread to perpetuate his lies. @Leongsam don’t blame me it’s your fellow dog fault that forced me to post double post of his ugly truths of loser criminal failure business owner hiding in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin a virgin as slut. Pui!View attachment 179544

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely Gansiokbin you wash your hai dailee at 4am.
Same as all the prostitutes :geek:
But prostitutes doesn't show this type of expression so you are more slutty than prostitutes :geek:
You are a dirty whore.
See everyone? That’s how despicable this vile and offensive Cantonese Jeremy Quek is twist everything and anything of Gansiokbin to prostitute while he can bathe and late sleep after 2 or 3 or 4 am, other people do that is prostitute. Pui!View attachment 179546

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lu got strong bawu hai .
Who the fuck in this world will wash their hai at 4am ?
Fucking whore you :inlove:
You talking about your Cantonese bdsm whore with strong bawu. See everyone twist and twist everything and anything of Gansiokbin non stop. A woman cannot bathe and sleep at anytime without being falsely accused a whore by this vile and offensive Cantonese. Pui! View attachment 179552

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? That’s how despicable this vile and offensive Cantonese Jeremy Quek is twist everything and anything of Gansiokbin to prostitute while he can bathe and late sleep after 2 or 3 or 4 am, other people do that is prostitute. Pui!View attachment 179546
Your mother never tell you wash hai at 4am is done by whores onlee and you are gong 鸡 enough to think this is normal just like normal to go around showing your nipples in night gown to neighbours.
You fucking whore son of the disgraceful gan

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your mother never tell you wash hai at 4am is done by whores onlee and you are gong 鸡 enough to think this is normal just like normal to go around showing your nipples in night gown to neighbours.
You fucking whore son of the disgraceful gan
I don’t sleep at 4 am and bathe at 4 am everyday even now let alone last time. Don’t pretend don’t know it’s Ccb Malaysians harassment with firecrackers and knocks from from jb time to Spore that is why I am sleeping later and later. Pui your Cantonese whore mother open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard tell lies and repeat lies non stop. View attachment 179553

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey who is the Fucked up moderator that anyhow deleted thread? This is a deserted thread I said. Restore my thread with Gansiokbin in the title. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey who is the Fucked up moderator that anyhow deleted thread? This is a deserted thread I said. Restore my thread with Gansiokbin in the title. Pui!
Since it’s 12.33 am now my guess is @zhihau that vile and offensive Cantonese that deleted my proper thread when this is a deserted thread that Ccb dogs are using. I have posts asking @Leongsam questions in my proper thread with Gansiokbin in the title so please restore it if not I will start another thread. Who are you to force me to use a thread that I said I deserted while you refuse to amend the title of my thread? Knnbccb Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops looks like have to start another thread as of course the fucked up moderators and owners will not change the title based on past experience despite repeated requests. Pui!
@zhihau @Leongsam you don’t understand English is it i said clearly this is a deserted thread because you dogs would not amend the title for me. It’s your fault that I have to start another thread and now again your fault to purposely delete my proper thread to force me to start another thread. Reminds me of how @zhihau sneakily anyhow deleting posts on the day that I made deal with Leongsam to leave indeed. Vile and offensive Cantonese @zhihau is repeating his dirty tricks again to ruffle me to get rid of me. Right @zhihau? So clever dog @zhihau.