• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Evil bully dog logic

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, you have a different definition when it comes to lobang...
Nope I have same definition as what you jeremy Quek bully dog son of Cantonese prostitute meant. Pui!
48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png
CFE61FB1-5D9C-48F2-A1EA-5A83CACEEB1E.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
11a) tis proof no one believes wat u say :geek:
You don’t act blur I state clearly is bully dog logic meaning all these are you evil dog logic and not nobody believes me Knnbccb despicable liar criminal bullies twisting my words non stop. You Jeremy Quek and mark Andrew yeo harassing me non stop are part of the evil bully dogs ganging up to smear and harass me. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope that’s not Chinese culture but your proud Cantonese bully dog culture whistle and post whistle videos to harass me with your Cantonese dog pride. Pui!
Sia suay Cantonese bully dog @Balls2U obviously don’t understand simple Chinese phrases. A barbarian bully dog that sia suay Chinese indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A barbarian Cantonese bully dog that has been attacking me with his Cantonese dog pride. @Balls2U Pui your Cantonese mother is the bitch slut and whore!
Just like barbarian Cantonese bully dog @musclepower that proudly said he no read Chinese books in vertical lines before. No wonder his Chinese poems are nothing but sex sex sex. Yikes!

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
3) got wedding dinner, honeymoon so cannot be virgin when their own kind no wedding dinner no honeymoon already non virgin.
Knn... got honeymoon before, still claimed virgin... 你这个女人不知羞耻 办了婚礼 收了红包 渡了蜜月,进了洞屋,还把自己当处女卖! :FU:
:FU:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn... got honeymoon before, still claimed virgin... 你这个女人不知羞耻 办了婚礼 收了红包 渡了蜜月,进了洞屋,还把自己当处女卖! :FU:
:FU:
Tsk tsk tsk you Jeremy Quek and Malaysian dogs defamed me a virgin as slut whore mistress and I tell you I am a virgin impossible to be one is called me I am selling as virgin. Your cheap Cantonese family sell nude sell cb buy Porsche so you think everyone is so cheap like yourselves. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
15) evil dog logic - they accused you slut you cannot say you are virgin impossible to be slut. It’s called mental illness. Must accept their bullying accusing your every shit if not is called you are mental.
17) evil dog logic - they accused you slut whore mistress and you cannot say you are virgin impossible to be slut. It’s called want to sell as virgin because their cheap Cantonese family women ownselves so cheap sell nude sell cb buy Porsche.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
18) Evil bully dog logic one woman got double life only every woman got double life sugar baby past except their own Ccb mother Knnbccb indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
19) evil bully dog logic - dogs accuse you a virgin as sugar baby slut whore mistress and you fight their bullying is called not their fault but their victim’s fault “blame everyone except themselves”.