• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Double standard of shameless men like @musclepower aka @noghtsafari Malaysian Cantonese dog

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. They insult you as slut whore mistress by whistle or words can but you insult them back their mother are the slut whore mistress is called you are the criminal bully

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
2. They don’t reveal anything about themselves can while anything private that you don’t want to reveal is called you are a LIAR

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
3) They accuse you a slut whore mistress can no need prove but you say you are virgin impossible to be one you need to prove to them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
4) Their own kind Cantonese bitch pushed me on the last day of service is called non issue while I pushed off slut in bed calling others slut kt latha blocking me at the door is called violence that can call police

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
4) Their own kind Cantonese bitch pushed me on the last day of service is called non issue while I pushed off slut in bed calling others slut kt latha blocking me at the door is called violence that can call police
And what a cruel joke the Cantonese bitch that pushed me get hired back by son of slut LJ Mccully after I get fired. So obviously Hakka son of whore @empathizerofeatshitndie you are either wrong or son of slut LJ Mccully that endorsed slut in bed kt latha sexual harassment of me is shamelessly double standard just like you. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
5) They get benefits that time no need to be fair but come to responsibility only must be fair.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
7) They sleep around with colleagues like what hakka dog @iamnobody Ahmeng clone self admitted or visit whores like what Cantonese dog @sbfuncle self admitted but other people cannot even talk or smile to male colleague friends without being smeared and insulted as slut

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And what a cruel joke the Cantonese bitch that pushed me get hired back by son of slut LJ Mccully after I get fired. So obviously Hakka son of whore @empathizerofeatshitndie you are either wrong or son of slut LJ Mccully that endorsed slut in bed kt latha sexual harassment of me is shamelessly double standard just like you. Pui!
And this is not something new but has been replied to hakka dog @empathizerofeatshitndie before but he just ignored repeat and repeat. Shameless or not?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
5) They get benefits that time no need to be fair but come to responsibility only must be fair.
Benefits like inheritance for males only, easy life with no monthly bleeding problem, no need to wear bra etc what a good and easy life but come to responsibility only very calculating say women not fair got advantage!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Benefits like inheritance for males only, easy life with no monthly bleeding problem, no need to wear bra etc what a good and easy life but come to responsibility only very calculating say women not fair got advantage!
Say women must do more. But even if women go army to fight can be fair meh? Who get raped when captured by enemies?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
spooky-month-clown-pennywise-it-movie-laughing-m5ogc1dn5lo3293r.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like Malaysian dog @nightsafari clone aka @musclepower got benefits of mother taking care of his child and yet accuse other people that didn’t take much as not filial and then get exposed other people that enjoyed zero benefits brought mother to tours from China to Thailand to Taiwan to Malaysia and bought vitamins for years while he did none while enjoying big benefits from his mother.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
8) They only help their own kind can while other people must help everyone including them if not they cry racism or CCP Pap umno bully them.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like Malaysian dog @nightsafari clone aka @musclepower got benefits of mother taking care of his child and yet accuse other people that didn’t take much as not filial and then get exposed other people that enjoyed zero benefits brought mother to tours from China to Thailand to Taiwan to Malaysia and bought vitamins for years while he did none while enjoying big benefits from his mother.
5863ed1b1269b3f2eb30b47923877eb2.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
8) They only help their own kind can while other people must help everyone including them if not they cry racism or CCP Pap umno bully them.
9) They do injustice to me can while CCP pap umno whatever do injustice to them they kpkb non stop.