• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Evil bully dog logic

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
3) got wedding dinner, honeymoon so cannot be virgin when their own kind no wedding dinner no honeymoon already non virgin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
4) other people with failure marriages and collected angbao are not called cheat but I am repeatedly smeared and insulted a cheat.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In clinical trial term number 1 to 3 are called correlation fsctors and are obviously not equal to causation. So simple these smart dogs hakka ADULTERER @iamnobody and Cantonese dogs @ginmother @sbfuncke etc pretend not to know but so clever to use these dirty tricks to twist facts to lies to abuse me and accuse a victim of mass bullying as telling lies Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In clinical trial term number 1 to 3 are called correlation fsctors and are obviously not equal to causation. So simple these smart dogs hakka ADULTERER @iamnobody and Cantonese dogs @ginmother @sbfuncke etc pretend not to know but so clever to use these dirty tricks to twist facts to lies to abuse me and accuse a victim of mass bullying as telling lies Knnbccb
While number 4 i don’t know call what but is definitely a despicable dirty trick by despicable dogs

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
6) you tell them you made money from normal salaries bonus plus rent and investments is called you are telling lies

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
7) you don’t want to teach dogs that insulted you virgin as slut whore mistress how your investment made money is called you are not helpful

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
9) you spew vulgarities at them is called you are a whore when your vulgarities are targeted at bully dogs and what they deserved

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
7) you don’t want to teach dogs that insulted you virgin as slut whore mistress how your investment made money is called you are not helpful
Btw all my good cancer education is to help myself and not anyone here okay? Anyway I don’t see any Cantonese Hakka bully dogs got open their dog mouth to help me with any cancer advice. Even free cancer advice also don’t dish out but expect others to teach you how to make money for free. Disgusting indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw all my good cancer education is to help myself and not anyone here okay? Anyway I don’t see any Cantonese Hakka bully dogs got open their dog mouth to help me with any cancer advice. Even free cancer advice also don’t dish out but expect others to teach you how to make money for free. Disgusting indeed.
Who will teach you how to make money for free without benefits? Don’t say YouTubers earn advertising and affiliate links dollars, membership fees, sell training courses etc, they tell you to buy stocks or index that they already bought so that more people buy and will benefit themselves isn’t it? People that declare vested interest considered kind liao, others just pretend they are not in it be it promoting stocks or jb houses or whatever just so they can offload to you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who will teach you how to make money for free without benefits? Don’t say YouTubers earn advertising and affiliate links dollars, membership fees, sell training courses etc, they tell you to buy stocks or index that they already bought so that more people buy and will benefit themselves isn’t it? People that declare vested interest considered kind liao, others just pretend they are not in it be it promoting stocks or jb houses or whatever just so they can offload to you.
And that’s exactly what a Malaysian bully dog did to introduce Nusa Duta to me - without declaring his vested interest - so that he can drum up interest to offload his own house in earlier phases. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that’s exactly what a Malaysian bully dog did to introduce Nusa Duta to me - without declaring his vested interest - so that he can drum up interest to offload his own house in earlier phases. Yikes!
And after benefiting from me so shamelessly harassed me a virgin as slut whore mistress with his Malaysian cheat bully dog pride.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I am not that smart but learnt it the hard way okay? Everything in life I learned it myself and often the hard way with no 贵人while I am a 贵人to others.