• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do You Think He's Gay?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If the ang moh ask Tonychat, he will be happy cos Tonychat get free meal and free screw backside from ang moh!!

:smile:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last evening out Bras Basah Complex at Victoria Street side, a British tourist about late 40s approached me. Not the backpacking type but in smart casual wear. He said he was traveling alone and looking for a place where he could have some good seafood and beer. Naturally, I pointed him towards Clarke Quay / Boat Quay. The surprise came when he asked me if I'd like to join him, dinner would be on him. Do you think he was just too courteous with plesantry or he's gay with ulterior motive?

He might be trying to find someone to foot the bill :biggrin:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
He might be trying to find someone to foot the bill :biggrin:

He already said upfront it'd be on him. Why would anyone want to con anyone for something that max cost around $100? With recent stories of scams, the more likelihood is someone treat you to dinner and drinks, then sell you a scam story that'll cost you several thousands or more.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He already said upfront it'd be on him. Why would anyone want to con anyone for something that max cost around $100? With recent stories of scams, the more likelihood is someone treat you to dinner and drinks, then sell you a scam story that'll cost you several thousands or more.

oi U no talk so much lah ..... when your turn being introduced at the press ?? If so, make sure no mabuk hor !!

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i recall a few years ago, there were people going around in a van and offer to give you a hifi system. i encountered this and was told to give them some beer money, that's all. turn out to be a scam also. i didn't take the bait as this kind of trick dun work on me.:rolleyes:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Giam who? Gerald Giam the WP candidate? I'm WP supporter only, non-member. You're mistaken. I only know a WP member friend, also non-candidate.

Supporter ?? Port lu eh tow ah !!!

U most probably Kallang/Moulmein binya !! Anyway .... All the Best !!! Rally I there near stage holding heineken can ....

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i recall a few years ago, there were people going around in a van and offer to give you a hifi system. i encountered this and was told to give them some beer money, that's all. turn out to be a scam also. i didn't take the bait as this kind of trick dun work on me.:rolleyes:

Eh i encountered this before too, but they never said need to give beer $. Only said they do hi-fi delivery daily and leftover spare 1 system they lazy to carry back to store and wanted to give me :eek: My mouth open big big and said no thanks !
They offer to carry to my house somoremore, my suspicion that time was they are robber but later I check with other people haivng similar encounter, they said eventually they will force you to pay up .