• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do You Think He's Gay?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If forv is a pimp or pusher, then it will be a win win situation. Other than that, the angmo should get a professional guide.

singapore is a small country dont need any professional guide . in my own opinion ..making new friends sometimes can explore new business ventures ...but of course you have to be careful .

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
singapore is a small country dont need any professional guide . in my own opinion ..making new friends sometimes can explore new business ventures ...but of course you have to be careful .

I'm quite the cautious and introvert type. Not the type like you and Ram who seem to roam around the world and make friends worldwide. Even in US campus days, I made few friends too, usually just smile and hello as we go, then mind our own business. My travels are mostly with tourgroups and tourguides.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last evening out Bras Basah Complex at Victoria Street side, a British tourist about late 40s approached me. Not the backpacking type but in smart casual wear. He said he was traveling alone and looking for a place where he could have some good seafood and beer. Naturally, I pointed him towards Clarke Quay / Boat Quay. The surprise came when he asked me if I'd like to join him, dinner would be on him. Do you think he was just too courteous with plesantry or he's gay with ulterior motive?
I think hes trying to be nice, or maybe really wanna ON u. U as handsome"" as HOTBOT?
bro...even its gay also can be friend mah ....dont worry make more friends . i also have gay friends who is into art ..
I had a AH GUA friend into thai amulet too.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm quite the cautious and introvert type. Not the type like you and Ram who seem to roam around the world and make friends worldwide. Even in US campus days, I made few friends too, usually just smile and hello as we go, then mind our own business. My travels are mostly with tourgroups and tourguides.

bro..you travel with tourgroups for holiday ? sure anot ? beri boring leh . talk to the locals make new friends lah ...

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro..you travel with tourgroups for holiday ? sure anot ? beri boring leh . talk to the locals make new friends lah ...

My wife and I got frightened after our stint on US campus. People shooting each other not very frequently but frequent enough to frighten decent folks into staying indoors. Thereafter, we always go on group tours only, safer.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
&^%^&^%$@#$%*&

huh... simi... Im merely giving an example la. Do u think the below is gay?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IJ8odzeCuS4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>