• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do You Think He's Gay?

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I owe bank lots of money for my condo mortgage, no choice, but I'm not so stupid to splash on furniture and appliance on installment. Buy only what I can afford in cash outright.

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you think he was just too courteous with plesantry or he's gay with ulterior motive?

Come on, just a gesture and yet you think there's a motive...what if that person is a hot lady, you hope to have more than just a free meal, right?...

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds me of a true story which happened at Cricket club. Then, the explanade is just a small place called Queen Elizabeth walk. There are plenty of gay activities going on in the bushes then. This cricket club member excitely told his friends that he just had a bj from a woman. So you see, some people cannot even tell man from woman, so AC from DC even much harder. Suggest you study dear Leeder son pinky mannerisms. Did he cross his legs often? Walk like trying to hold a kway chee (melon seed) between his leg? Have you been hit on by other men before? Then your instinct might be right after all. It could also be a developmental phase and your other hidden self is coming out of the closet. Best wait until you are in forties. By then you can confirm you are not going bald or going gay.

Do you think he was just too courteous with plesantry or he's gay with ulterior motive?

jw5

Loyal
Last evening out Bras Basah Complex at Victoria Street side, a British tourist about late 40s approached me. Not the backpacking type but in smart casual wear. He said he was traveling alone and looking for a place where he could have some good seafood and beer. Naturally, I pointed him towards Clarke Quay / Boat Quay. The surprise came when he asked me if I'd like to join him, dinner would be on him. Do you think he was just too courteous with plesantry or he's gay with ulterior motive?

Not necessarily. He could also be a friendly and lonely chap simply looking for a dinner companion.
But don't accept such invitations.
Have you heard about the case of John Martin Scripps?

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not necessarily. He could also be a friendly and lonely chap simply looking for a dinner companion.
But don't accept such invitations.
Have you heard about the case of John Martin Scripps?

Head and limbs missing. That's a worry too. :(

hahaha....ah forv, got pic or not?

Sorry no picture, not a bad looking chap at about 1.75m I'd estimate. Slight belly but not fat. Well dressed well groomed.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Head and limbs missing. That's a worry too. :(

Sorry no picture, not a bad looking chap at about 1.75m I'd estimate. Slight belly but not fat. Well dressed well groomed.

well dress , well groomed , not bad looking ? either hes a playboy or hes a gay ...so when he approached you ( you are man ) confirm gay !!!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/93ff3mSzKW8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5AB7jb7ou9g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zKAW96N-Vms" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....ah forv, got pic or not?

images

Forv dear, come dine with me, okay? :wink:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Abs nothing to worry abt. He was just trying to be cordial and courteous after you have so kindly gave him the info he wanted. Since it was abt dinner, naturally the next thing being Angmohs they will invite you to join them. You can politely decline or like a kiasu yiao kwee Sinkie, jump at the offer. Angmohs are like that, they see no harm having some company esp in a foreign country.

He cld even be straight, and after dinner, ask you to recommend some holes or want to know more abt Geylang.

So dont be suspicious like a scaredy Sinkie. If he turns out to hit on you, you can still decline and tell him sorry you are straight as an arrow. That is, if you really are.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
images

Forv dear, come dine with me, okay? :wink:

hi there

1. uncle, no sheep or idiot would want to share some meal with such specimen.
2. spinless, clueless and of course, some monkey-faced.
3. honest, such thing does not even qualify for the gay thing.
4. kosong quality mah!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oi,muthu, please dun me drag me into this thread, btw i not handsome as you think and dun even think of my arsehole,thank you!:rolleyes:

I think hes trying to be nice, or maybe really wanna ON u. U as handsome"" as HOTBOT?

I had a AH GUA friend into thai amulet too.