• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you make $10,000 a month?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody want to talk about it. The more u talk ,the more worried,some even paralyzed with fear.Waiting for some adverse incident to befall you and u are fucked-up.:biggrin:

All you need is a serious illness or an unexpected demise of a spouse to fuck up your lives. Insurance payout can only go so far.
worse if you are bed-ridden or dementia.

an old uncle told me, swift-death is good for your spouse and kids, don't drag.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more you earn, the more you are afraid of layoffs.
I'm intrigued to know how high-fliers cope when they got the pink slip, especially when they just made heavy financial commitment like buying a new home or new car. Any samster in this predicament?
True for 95% of the population

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody want to talk about it. The more u talk ,the more worried,some even paralyzed with fear.Waiting for some adverse incident to befall you and u are fucked-up.:biggrin:
I get the impression samsters here are always 岁月静好. Shit will only happen to others, not them....

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun talk, Dun think, jiu OK ler

Most important... Hear the good stuff

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
$10k in Sinkieland is only a fraction of a peanut. Anyone who can't earn $10k by age 35, ought to commit hara kiri.