• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do Not Fall into the Trap of Kopiuncle - He is here to destroy the forum

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
brother, if you believe what narong posted, i have nothing to say to you. good luck in your infraction duties. i am NOT the geylang uncle. this is what i mean when people start to flame you and associating you with all the different clones here. nevermind, i have no right to tell you what tod o. you are a very senior and very seasoned brother here, so i am not going to tell you anymore. but before you kill anyone, please take a second look at the whole picture. thank you.

Uncle I will let all the brothers in sammyboy decide .. Cause I alone don't own this forum ..

canloh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clone, I just dont post much here. Typical of that old faggot old bob sim reply. 50+ still laze at hone and boast about beating his parents up, this kinda people really c u no up, SPIT!:biggrin:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopiuncle like to disturb the forum........last time as geylang uncle he used to post those vomit inducing pics......he wants to turn off the forum for the members but he din realize he is the number one turn off here.......can rival vomit singh liao

the more i read your posts, i find that the more stupid you become. you have run out of reasons for killing your Kopiuncle. now you call him GeylangUncle. what the shit are you talking about! if you want Drifter to believe this, it's okay.

but dont be a asshole bent on associating forumers and clones with Kopiuncle with the evil purpose of discrediting me. What the hell are you trying to do? I have been killed many times and I was saved by the grace and good sense of some forumers here.

Please stop your stupid posts and cloning and get on with your uncle alone . Dont humiliate others by associatiing them with dirty Kopi. If you have real balls, dont use others for your own benefit.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Uncle I will let all the brothers in sammyboy decide .. Cause I alone don't own this forum ..

Okay, I trust you will do the right thing at the right time. Now someone called me LTB Bob Sim. Do you believe him? I am BOB SIM ?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Clone, I just dont post much here. Typical of that old faggot old bob sim reply. 50+ still laze at hone and boast about beating his parents up, this kinda people really c u no up, SPIT!:biggrin:

yes, i dont see you post much. you dont have to tell the world this. you can be damned active using your clone. i tell you only once okay. i am not bob sim and i dont associate with him and i dont know who he is ..if you have any quarrels with bob sim, please dont come here and have quarrels with me. understand canloh? period.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
okay i will get some life. i thought i will be banned and gone. but somehow some enlightened forumers have breathed some life into me. thank you.

hi there

1. wa! kopi!
2. how do you do it again?
3. from some 60 plus rep points down to 57 & further down to 3.
4. now, you are up and coming at 97!
5. machiam risen from the deathbed thing.
6. you must be damn good at :p:rolleyes::confused::(:mad::wink::biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i dont hate anyone here. you can hate me. it does not matter at all. continue your hate for your hatred for others will eat into your bones and eventually eat into your heart and brains. i suggest you replace that hate with love and compassion. you will be a more gentle person.

if you hate anyone, you are not a nice man with happy feelings. dont fool yourself. if want to be happy, remove that hate. understand? if you dont understand, you can go and study under LTB, the master of Emptiness.

hi there

1. aiyoh! tsk tsk tsk!
2. kopi, machiam some old broken record leh.
3. repeating repeating repeating!
4. if you are not dead by now.
5. i shall be!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is really sad.

When you can't take on your opponent in a civil way you BANNED him.

What a shameful and disgraceful way to dispose off your worthy opponent. You kill him with all sorts of clones and with all sorts of
ammunitions. Send in the assassins. Send in all the clones. And yet he can survive. Put all of you cowards to shame.

And the ultimate weapon.Press the button AND BAN HIM ! What a bunch of losers and cowards!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh! tsk tsk tsk!
2. kopi, machiam some old broken record leh.
3. repeating repeating repeating!
4. if you are not dead by now.
5. i shall be!

Don't worry dude, Kopi is gone! They pressed the NUKE and he has disappeared into thin air. What a shameful and low down thing to do to a poor old man who used his simple logic to counter all the mafia mobsters here. Shameful and utterly despicable!!!

Maximilian Veers

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is really sad.

What a shameful and disgraceful way to dispose off your worthy opponent. You kill him with all sorts of clones and with all sorts of
ammunitions. Send in the assassins. Send in all the clones. And yet he can survive. Put all of you cowards to shame.

And the ultimate weapon.Press the button AND BAN HIM ! What a bunch of losers and cowards!!!

How timely for you to appear. IHP already blacklisted u to be his clone which i also agree. Hahahaha

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hello kopiuncle..........sending in the big boys liao ah?
why never use those ilivesingapore, conheeconyu, copiuncle nicks? all out of commission liao? hur hur hur

This is really sad.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry dude, Kopi is gone! They pressed the NUKE and he has disappeared into thin air. What a shameful and low down thing to do to a poor old man who used his simple logic to counter all the mafia mobsters here. Shameful and utterly despicable!!!

kopi gone meh? you still here leh! muahahaha
you got issues boy.......so many clones and mulit nicks talking to ownself........pls see a doctor........recently kena some trauma so your mental got relapse si bo?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Shut up u fcuking clone. He just displayed his stupidity and being rude. :biggrin:

you deserved every iota of simple logic to your assumptions and thesis. you were totally wrong about Kopiuncle and you are too arrogant to admit your stupidity. now you come out with this bold fcuking clone thing.

use your brains and see who has the more fcuking brains. you lost to a simple old man and your clone BANNED HIM !!! what a shame!!!

was Kopiuncle stupid when he told you off that you were wrong about him and the clones that you mentioned? was he rude to him or were you too presumptuous and too arrogant to admit your mistake? and you and your clone KILLED HIM AND BANNED HIM? this is damned shameful and below the belt. you dont have to shut so loud in this forum. everyone can read and they are intelligent enough to know who is stupid and who is rude. dont have to resort to banning people.

Maximilian Veers

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you deserved every iota of simple logic to your assumptions and thesis. you were totally wrong about Kopiuncle and you are too arrogant to admit your stupidity. now you come out with this bold fcuking clone thing.

use your brains and see who has the more fcuking brains. you lost to a simple old man and your clone BANNED HIM !!! what a shame!!!

was Kopiuncle stupid when he told you off that you were wrong about him and the clones that you mentioned? was he rude to him or were you too presumptuous and too arrogant to admit your mistake? and you and your clone KILLED HIM AND BANNED HIM? this is damned shameful and below the belt. you dont have to shut so loud in this forum. everyone can read and they are intelligent enough to know who is stupid and who is rude. dont have to resort to banning people.

No one here beats me when it comes to clone hunting. I recalled back in 2009, i had used a clone to confront u for being a PAP doggy so your timely appearance here after kopiuncle ban explained it clearly. When your other clone kopiuncle gets out of jail, i am going to slowly remove his ill gotten gain of rep points received from his clones. :biggrin:

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. aiyoh! so fast rip kopi!
2. however, your text & writing style is pretty similar to kopi leh.
3. both of you twins or what!

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This might come a little late but well... better late than never.

This fella came into the forum pretending to be a peaceful old uncle. He even pretended to make peace with those who screwed him. His true colors started to show when he started singing praises of Singapore during the National Day... and then slowly moving into praising the government. So that was kopiuncle's Plan A: to show that there are PAP loving people in SBF... this could even be reported in the main stream media.

He obviously got infracted, zapped, whacked, screwed, buried - all for his nonsense.

So he launched Plan B: MALIGN and LABEL the SBF members as "mafias", "thugs" and "gangsters". Portray himself as a "sensible minority" who is being "cyberbullied". He started getting aggressive and using words like "rabid dogs" etc. Now... labelling, namecalling and depicting others in the manner most appropriate to describe himself - who is most fond of these techniques... familiar? Those buggers who call themselves "silent and sensible majority".

Unfortunately Plan B also failed... kopiuncle for all he is paid, grossly underestimated the intelligence of SBF forummers. I can imagine him getting screwed by his paymaster for doing such a bad job. I think all these people on payroll are assigned on contract basis. Kopiuncle's renewal contract was clearly in jeopardy.

Plan C: He finally threw everything in and did a kamikaze against the entire forum. His true colors are out. He started a thread talking about profanity being the gold standard of the forum, but ended up he being the one using all the profanities. This seemed to work, as he invited a barrage of bombardment from forummers. His boss finally praised him - he has succeeded in generating the most amount of profanities (from himself as well as forummers) within the last few days... the forum has never seen that amount of profanities. To some extend he brought us down really low.

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY KOPIUNCLE ! HE IS HERE TO BRING THE FORUM INTO DISREPUTE !

And finally... one word of condolence to the departed kopiuncle... MAY YOU REST IN PISS

SMUCKS ...... you fuckers think
TOO HIGHLY OF YOURSELVES ...