• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do Not Fall into the Trap of Kopiuncle - He is here to destroy the forum

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
This might come a little late but well... better late than never.

This fella came into the forum pretending to be a peaceful old uncle. He even pretended to make peace with those who screwed him. His true colors started to show when he started singing praises of Singapore during the National Day... and then slowly moving into praising the government. So that was kopiuncle's Plan A: to show that there are PAP loving people in SBF... this could even be reported in the main stream media.

He obviously got infracted, zapped, whacked, screwed, buried - all for his nonsense.

So he launched Plan B: MALIGN and LABEL the SBF members as "mafias", "thugs" and "gangsters". Portray himself as a "sensible minority" who is being "cyberbullied". He started getting aggressive and using words like "rabid dogs" etc. Now... labelling, namecalling and depicting others in the manner most appropriate to describe himself - who is most fond of these techniques... familiar? Those buggers who call themselves "silent and sensible majority".

Unfortunately Plan B also failed... kopiuncle for all he is paid, grossly underestimated the intelligence of SBF forummers. I can imagine him getting screwed by his paymaster for doing such a bad job. I think all these people on payroll are assigned on contract basis. Kopiuncle's renewal contract was clearly in jeopardy.

Plan C: He finally threw everything in and did a kamikaze against the entire forum. His true colors are out. He started a thread talking about profanity being the gold standard of the forum, but ended up he being the one using all the profanities. This seemed to work, as he invited a barrage of bombardment from forummers. His boss finally praised him - he has succeeded in generating the most amount of profanities (from himself as well as forummers) within the last few days... the forum has never seen that amount of profanities. To some extend he brought us down really low.

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY KOPIUNCLE ! HE IS HERE TO BRING THE FORUM INTO DISREPUTE !

And finally... one word of condolence to the departed kopiuncle... MAY YOU REST IN PISS

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm amazed the mods don't even bother to restrict the posting privileges of newly registered members.

It must be fun playing whack-a-mole with clones.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on. Who are you trying to fool? This isn't flowerpod. Be civil for all you want. I'll continue to fuck Singaporeans to my heart's content. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopi Uncle totally lost his marbles..

I'm just surprised that his fellow PAP buddy Kinana didn't give him any fire support when he kena hantam jialat jialat..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I'm just surprised that his fellow PAP buddy Kinana didn't give him any fire support when he kena hantam jialat jialat..

Aha zeddy now I know Kanina is the one behind and kopiuncle is the one below

GayBuddy.jpg

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

GayBuddy.jpg

joe this pic remind me of a story my friend told me. during ns days when out in field camp. saw something in the dark with 6 legs running around. scared the hell out of him. skali was dog mating. knn!

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can't blame Kinana for not providing fire support to Kopi Uncle.. Kinana also very clever.. She'll know what would happen to her if she over support Kopi Uncle.. For Kinana, taking care of her own backside is more important than providing support for her fellow PAP kaki.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
joe this pic remind me of a story my friend told me. during ns days when out in field camp. saw something in the dark with 6 legs running around. scared the hell out of him. skali was dog mating. knn!

wah-lau your story will give me nightmares tonight man

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This might come a little late but well... better late than never.

This fella came into the forum pretending to be a peaceful old uncle. He even pretended to make peace with those who screwed him. His true colors started to show when he started singing praises of Singapore during the National Day... and then slowly moving into praising the government. So that was kopiuncle's Plan A: to show that there are PAP loving people in SBF... this could even be reported in the main stream media.

He obviously got infracted, zapped, whacked, screwed, buried - all for his nonsense.

So he launched Plan B: MALIGN and LABEL the SBF members as "mafias", "thugs" and "gangsters". Portray himself as a "sensible minority" who is being "cyberbullied". He started getting aggressive and using words like "rabid dogs" etc. Now... labelling, namecalling and depicting others in the manner most appropriate to describe himself - who is most fond of these techniques... familiar? Those buggers who call themselves "silent and sensible majority".

Unfortunately Plan B also failed... kopiuncle for all he is paid, grossly underestimated the intelligence of SBF forummers. I can imagine him getting screwed by his paymaster for doing such a bad job. I think all these people on payroll are assigned on contract basis. Kopiuncle's renewal contract was clearly in jeopardy.

Plan C: He finally threw everything in and did a kamikaze against the entire forum. His true colors are out. He started a thread talking about profanity being the gold standard of the forum, but ended up he being the one using all the profanities. This seemed to work, as he invited a barrage of bombardment from forummers. His boss finally praised him - he has succeeded in generating the most amount of profanities (from himself as well as forummers) within the last few days... the forum has never seen that amount of profanities. To some extend he brought us down really low.

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY KOPIUNCLE ! HE IS HERE TO BRING THE FORUM INTO DISREPUTE !

And finally... one word of condolence to the departed kopiuncle... MAY YOU REST IN PISS

I was the first on his list when he started his plan C.

Many apologies to my SBF bros for getting the top spot.:biggrin:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This forum thrives on DISREPUTE!:p

If it became REPUTABLE, all my hard work over the years would have come to naught.

Agree with u on that :wink: that's why I never click on that button . Unless he really over do it :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bro kinana just want to have some fun here . He's motive is to pissed ppl ... To get attention . Actucally he's harmless too . And he could provide us some entertainment :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By the way Sam , is your current avatar a photoshop of the previous one ? :wink: if it is i must upz you for the effort for making us laugh :wink: