• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat High SES AMDK asked Russian-Hainanese Sinkie to fuck back to Chyna!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man caught on video hurling profanities at Shashlik Restaurant staff to contest charges​

SINGAPORE — A man who was caught in a viral video allegedly spewing profanities at a staff member of Shashlik Restaurant wants to contest all four of his charges and represent himself during the trial, a court heard on Thursday (Aug 3).

Greg Austin Lynn was filmed confronting a male staff member of the Russian-Hainanese restaurant located on Orchard Road, yelling expletives and threatening to sexually assault his family "from here to China". The video went viral in June this year.

At the State Courts on Thursday, Lynn, a 54-year-old American, was charged with two counts of intentionally harassing his victim, Mr Tan Tong Kein.

He was also charged with one count of using criminal force for allegedly pushing Mr Tan on the chest, and another count of refusing to sign a police statement.

The court heard that the prosecution had initially offered a plea deal to Lynn, but he refused the offer and opted to claim a trial to contest the four charges.

When asked by District Judge Lorraine Ho if he wanted to engage a legal counsel, Lynn said that he would be representing himself.

He added: "I've been coming to Singapore since 1996 and been here most of the time between 1996 and 1999 so I am familiar with Singapore law."

Lynn also told the court that the matter has "dragged on" for more than a month and claimed that the police had dragged it out "intentionally" to inflict harm on him.

He is set to return to court on Aug 11.

If found guilty of intentionally causing harassment, Lynn could be fined up to S$5,000 or jailed up to six months.

Anyone found guilty on using criminal force on another person can be jailed up to three months or fined S$1,000, or both.

Anyone found guilty of refusing to sign any statement as required by a public servant can be jailed up to three months or fined up to S$2,500, or both. E

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
How dare you charge an angmoh ? Where are all the monolingual Singlish speaking angmoh wannabe Sinkies? This is the time for all of you to come out and defend your adopted race. Fuck Cina, angmoh lumbar 1.

worcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shashlik has been there for many years and close and reopened a few year back...

And the name is not indian loh....

Its supposed to be a Russian/Hainanese restaurant with singapore roots...

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
My guess is that the judge will just issue a “stern warning” to this AMDK..,

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://shashlik.sg/

"Shashlik Restaurant – Russian cuisine with a Hainanese twist"

I would be swearing too if I were served fusion crap food at a restaurant.

Go to a proper Ruskie restaurant instead.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Greg Austin Lynn was filmed confronting a male staff member of the Russian-Hainanese restaurant located on Orchard Road, yelling expletives and threatening to sexually assault his family "from here to China". The video went viral in June this year.
By sexually assault do u mean rape? Or fuck? Big difference. I old not understand young people lingo these days. Too woke. Very alien. Unclear. :confused:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man caught on video hurling profanities at Shashlik Restaurant staff to contest charges​

SINGAPORE — A man who was caught in a viral video allegedly spewing profanities at a staff member of Shashlik Restaurant wants to contest all four of his charges and represent himself during the trial, a court heard on Thursday (Aug 3).

At the State Courts on Thursday, Lynn, a 54-year-old American, was charged with two counts of intentionally harassing his victim, Mr Tan Tong Kein.

He was also charged with one count of using criminal force for allegedly pushing Mr Tan on the chest, and another count of refusing to sign a police statement.

The court heard that the prosecution had initially offered a plea deal to Lynn, but he refused the offer and opted to claim a trial to contest the four charges.

When asked by District Judge Lorraine Ho if he wanted to engage a legal counsel, Lynn said that he would be representing himself.

He added: "I've been coming to Singapore since 1996 and been here most of the time between 1996 and 1999 so I am familiar with Singapore law."

Lynn also told the court that the matter has "dragged on" for more than a month and claimed that the police had dragged it out "intentionally" to inflict harm on him.

He is set to return to court on Aug 11.

If found guilty of intentionally causing harassment, Lynn could be fined up to S$5,000 or jailed up to six months.

Anyone found guilty on using criminal force on another person can be jailed up to three months or fined S$1,000, or both.

Anyone found guilty of refusing to sign any statement as required by a public servant can be jailed up to three months or fined up to S$2,500, or both. E
Hainan is a very satik noble clan... They have many many good men de.. Including many 文武双全talents