• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do Not Fall into the Trap of Kopiuncle - He is here to destroy the forum

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro kinana just want to have some fun here . He's motive is to pissed ppl ... To get attention . Actucally he's harmless too . And he could provide us some entertainment :wink:

Agree fully.. Kinana is just a harmless iritating little prick.. Kinana can be make into a good punching bag on a slow day in the Forum..

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
is mine the same too...
duli faihei

hi there

1. yo! dog.
2. me no touch you yet hoh!
3. come on, canto expletives.
4. you betterer fall out leh.
5. now, for only once.
6. it should be betterer: "du li lo mo chou fai hei".
7. oops! some dog may not be able to learn new tricks!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No one here beats me when it comes to clone hunting. I recalled back in 2009, i had used a clone to confront u for being a PAP doggy so your timely appearance here after kopiuncle ban explained it clearly. When your other clone kopiuncle gets out of jail, i am going to slowly remove his ill gotten gain of rep points received from his clones. :biggrin:

the more you post, the more stupidity and idiocy you displayed. what a arrogant and stupid prick! clone hunters my foot!

buy points just to infract people you disagreed! what a shame!! an utter disgrace!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hello kopiuncle..........sending in the big boys liao ah?
why never use those ilivesingapore, conheeconyu, copiuncle nicks? all out of commission liao? hur hur hur

narong you are forever stupid. just dont follow the mob. many are blind . there is no need to send in any big boys. you cant even handle a simple and old uncle. and you mobsters have to resort to banning him. what a shame!

using a sledgehammer to kill an ant! an utter disgrace!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
narong you are forever stupid. just dont follow the mob. many are blind . there is no need to send in any big boys. you cant even handle a simple and old uncle. and you mobsters have to resort to banning him. what a shame!

using a sledgehammer to kill an ant! an utter disgrace!
talk all you want......the are the loser with the many clones mauhahaha.....

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Here comes the kamikaze bomber and the kamikaze terrorist. Same style some pattern and same master. Great!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pathetic to say the least. and he is allowed to run berserk with all his profanities, obscenities and vulgarities. got diplomatic passport i suppose so.

it's good to see the Kamikaze Bomber and Terrorist in his BRIGHT RED SHIRT. well done.pls keep it up. the biggest laughing stock in town. no class - absolutely low down filthy garbage. and he is still around . what an irony. what a joke.