• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Defeated FAPee Dr Anus to Try Rear Entry into Parleement On Ass Loon's Kar Chng!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to the internet, Singaporeans are much more knowledgeable and discerning now. Indeed GRC is a double edged sword.

I hope, in his arrogance, LHL retains SHT, Intan and replaces Inderjit with KPK .

I also hope WP sends in an A Team to challenge LHL at AMK. Then WP can raiseLHL's incompetence, his arrogance, his fumbles, SHT's fumbles, Intan's absence, KPK's forced entry and pap's disregard of Singaporeans choice and urge AMK residents to show LHL who is boss and vote out the whole PAP AMK Team. The weak team of LHL, SHT, Intan, KPK can be defeated at the next GE

WP can form the next government if it steps up now. Too silent and passive currently. Our basic rights are being attacked and WP does nothing to defend those rights.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang Mo Kio voters to be given Rejected Candidate? Macham given used Condom?

Dr Koh Poh Koon who lost in the January 2013 by-election in Punggol East SMC is likely to be fielded in Ang Mo Kio GRC for the next general election. Despite promoting himself as the ‘Son of Punggol’ in the Punggol East by-election, it looks like Dr Koh is also going to be the ‘Grandson of Ang Mo Kio’ or ‘Honorary Cousin of Yio Chu Kang’ or something like that. Just yesterday, Dr Koh quit as the Chairman of the PAP Punggol East branch. He was later seen at the Tree Planting Day in Ang Mo Kio GRC, together with Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and several grassroots leaders. [Link]

'Son of Punggol' abandoning ship?

When interviewed, Dr Koh said “I came at the invitation of Mr Seng Han Thong, but obviously this is a big GRC so there could be many areas that we could participate and help in,” said Dr Koh. “So I’ll serve in whichever area they feel I can contribute”.

It seems like Punggol East residents will have to stick to Workers’ Party and MP Lee Li Lian for now. Just like in Hougang and Aljunied, the losing PAP candidate has left ahead of the next general election. Too bad for the 43.71% who voted for PAP.

http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/11/03/pap-likes-to-move-their-elite-losers-to-safer-ground/#comment-1390892

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Ang Mo Kio voters to be given Rejected Candidate? Macham given used Condom?

I'd like to see KPK bringing down AMK-GRC together with Pinky in it, can't wait! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Power seeking Sinkie are a shameless lot. No doubt spur by his PAP masters who can so shamelessly 'accept' such HIGH salaries, it leaves little to doubt as to whether such kinds have any bones that can feel any form of shame!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Son of Punggol indeed. :rolleyes:

Now he'll say he's the son of Ang Mo Kio.

This type of gloryhunter is the son of a thousand fathers. You give him some benefits he'll call you daddy. 下贱人渣 :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Power seeking Sinkie are a shameless lot. No doubt spur by his PAP masters who can so shamelessly 'accept' such HIGH salaries, it leaves little to doubt as to whether such kinds have any bones that can feel any form of shame!

Has the colorectal health of Sinkies improved a lot? Or has his clinic suffered from intense competition from FT doctors?

Surely there's no need to take up a part-time job in politics to augment his income.

He could afford a car, his wife too, surely they are not doing shabbily.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cannot get in PE never mind, cone hide behind daddy, I give u sui sui confirmed go inside parliament. Wahaha

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Has the colorectal health of Sinkies improved a lot? Or has his clinic suffered from intense competition from FT doctors?

Surely there's no need to take up a part-time job in politics to augment his income.

He could afford a car, his wife too, surely they are not doing shabbily.

Could be a form of immunity 'shield' he is seeking for, in the form of politcal clout after all those 'over charging' of clients in his medical practice. LoL

silversurferlostinspace

Alfrescian
Loyal

..................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't be silly. WP said they want to be loyal subjects of the Emperor. How to prove it, when you try to unseat him in a popularity vote?

I foresee Loong reigning a third term in government with absolute control over the GLCs and become more amicable towards a stronger wp while jealous minions vie for a smaller imperial favours to be shared with the largest opposi.

Hey SDPPy, working real hard to whack WP again?? Good dog.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Most people will curse and swear at the PAP, like many of my acquaintances and colleagues do. But when it comes to the vote, they all vote PAP. It's always the same reason. They all think that PAP is still the best candidate. If PAP did a lousy job, they all feel that the opposition will do even worse. All of them are terrified of a future without PAP taking charge.

Enjoy cursing PAP for bringing in so many foreigners. That's all you can do. Remember to vote for PAP next year.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

...... they all feel that the opposition will do even worse. All of them are terrified of a future without PAP taking charge.

Enjoy cursing PAP for bringing in so many foreigners. That's all you can do. Remember to vote for PAP next year.
I hope you are not one of those helping to provide feedback. Your theory is true before 2008. Since the crisis and the open door policy, many lost their rice bowl. Even Malays who were favorite of ang mo bosses have lost out to pinoys.

Ever heard of "die together"? Some may not think well of opp. So instead of voting for opp, they are voting against pap. Hope you understand. It has happened in pe. Some think that it is by-election effect, I think otherwise. If you really like them, do them a favour. Don't give wrong feedback just to please. :smile:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey SDPPy, working real hard to whack WP again?? Good dog.

This is not call whack lah. It is friendly reminder to everyone what they publicly said plus my own views. Express unfavorable views on wp means must be from sdp? So many sdp in forums? If they have so many supporters, they won't have time to come here talk cock. They'll be winning elections and running town councils liao. Typical PAP dog deflecting blame on the most militant party posing a threat to the status quo.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I hope you are not one of those helping to provide feedback. Your theory is true before 2008. Since the crisis and the open door policy, many lost their rice bowl. Even Malays who were favorite of ang mo bosses have lost out to pinoys.

Ever heard of "die together"? Some may not think well of opp. So instead of voting for opp, they are voting against pap. Hope you understand. It has happened in pe. Some think that it is by-election effect, I think otherwise. If you really like them, do them a favour. Don't give wrong feedback just to please. :smile:

I know of friends and ex-colleagues who were retrenched. They are very angry with PAP. A number of them voted against PAP and helped WP win Aljunied GRC. But that's as far as they would go. When I talk to them, they still want PAP to retain a 2/3 majority and have a free rein to run the country. They only want token opposition in parliament to make pretty speeches, but beyond that, behave like eunuchs. Let's face it. All the WP MPs are limited to making speeches. They have no real executive powers in the government, and are no better than us posting comments on forums.

People may hate the PAP, but they are ultimately terrified of a future without PAP taking charge. Many of them still feel this way, even after getting screwed over and slapped in the face by PAP's bad policies.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think AMK have become a filthy place under the leadership of Lee Hsien Loong, that's why he needs Anal Koh, to nip the problem in the butt, pick up litter from drain covers and reopen the dark drain passages.