• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Defeated FAPee Dr Anus to Try Rear Entry into Parleement On Ass Loon's Kar Chng!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ang Mo Kio voters to be given Rejected Candidate? Macham given used Condom?

amk 75%: Can I stuff coolie rice into used condom?

amk 25%: If can leh?

amk 75%: then nebermind! *hee*hee*

amk 25%: *shake head*

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

People may hate the PAP, but they are ultimately terrified of a future without PAP taking charge. Many of them still feel this way, even after getting screwed over and slapped in the face by PAP's bad policies.
That is the kind of thought pap had when they set up TC. They thought that opp would not be able to manage an estate. They limited funding to opp and delayed upgrading. Yet they find opp managing the estates better than them and constituents continuing to vote for them even being punished with no upgrading.

Time has changed. Too many issues, too many mistakes that have totally tarnished their credibility and image. The brand pap is becoming, or has become a liability, which is how lll can become an mp.

In the past, if old man set a direction, the majority will accept without questioning. Name me a minister who can move the mass now. A party cannot survive for long without a leader that is credible and respected by the people. With Obama's lost of popularity, I think democrats will lose in the coming poll. Reaction of Americans is faster. Ours is slower. But if the same situation persists, it will still happen. I don't see them being able find a credible leader in the near future. Definitely not, if they continue with their current method of selection. So like it or what goes up must come down. Their biggest mistake is to cultivate a nation of docile mindless people for the sake of easy control. In good time it is fine. When their livelihoods are threatened, they will turned around. Opening door to FT is the exact act that threatened them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Most people will curse and swear at the PAP, like many of my acquaintances and colleagues do. But when it comes to the vote, they all vote PAP. It's always the same reason. They all think that PAP is still the best candidate. If PAP did a lousy job, they all feel that the opposition will do even worse. All of them are terrified of a future without PAP taking charge.

Enjoy cursing PAP for bringing in so many foreigners. That's all you can do. Remember to vote for PAP next year.

Not really... more people are waking up and more of those older folks with a romantic memory of the old PAP are dying off with every subsequent election.

Die hard PAP fans will vote for PAP. Die hard opposition fans will vote for the opposition. It's those neutral fence-sitters, those who used to give the PAP the benefit of the doubt, who are getting annoyed. They hold the swing votes.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not really... more people are waking up and more of those older folks with a romantic memory of the old PAP are dying off with every subsequent election.

Die hard PAP fans will vote for PAP. Die hard opposition fans will vote for the opposition. It's those neutral fence-sitters, those who used to give the PAP the benefit of the doubt, who are getting annoyed. They hold the swing votes.

Agree. One third die die must vote white. Another one third vote for anything but white. The balance third will decide.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Most people will curse and swear at the PAP, like many of my acquaintances and colleagues do. But when it comes to the vote, they all vote PAP. It's always the same reason. They all think that PAP is still the best candidate. If PAP did a lousy job, they all feel that the opposition will do even worse. All of them are terrified of a future without PAP taking charge.

Enjoy cursing PAP for bringing in so many foreigners. That's all you can do. Remember to vote for PAP next year.

Next time they repeat their nonsense just ask them who they voted for and obi good.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Dr Anal Koh moves to AMK, what will his slogan be?

When this anal fella was running for erection in Punggol, he said he was a son of Punggol.

Will he now say that he is a son of AMK if he moves there for the erection?

Will he be the son of Bedok in 2020?

What do you think?

jw5

Loyal
Re: If Dr Anal Koh moves to AMK, what will his slogan be?

"My ass is aligned with my boss's ass."

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

What do you think?

Campaign pledge " Vote for me and I will examine your asshole for free"

Vote for the PAP - People Anally Probed

Campaign slogan " No such thing as a bad asshole"

Campaign walkabout : "Come meet your candidate, shake the hand that's been in a thousand assholes, including Prime Minister Lee's"

Last edited by a moderator:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Was Anal Koh part of the team of docs that examine Ah Loong cancer?
Or was it Ah Hen?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dr. Anus Koh got screwed in Punggol now wants to hide in AMK
and parachute into Par_Lee_Ment!!

Free ride home home? no way Not in Sickapoor!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Or was it Ah Hen?

gay Loong loved his hands up his asshole so much he wanted to go on long campaign walkabout with him.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Free ride home home? no way Not in Sickapoor!!

When u have the PM's prostate in your hands, the whole world is your oyster, mah.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is a rumour that Dr Anus Koh has lost his straleta during one of his many botched operations !:o:eek:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Slogan?

"SHAFT ME INTO PARLY MEN HOUSE AND I PROMISED YOU VOTERS I WON'T SHAFT YOUR ASS "