• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Defeated FAPee Dr Anus to Try Rear Entry into Parleement On Ass Loon's Kar Chng!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
koh.jpg

Dr Koh : '' Sir, if you have any problems regarding your asshole, please let me know ASAP. When it comes to checking assholes, I'm No 1 in Sinkie Land.. ''

Pinky : '' Allright Koh, then you come check my asshole tonight... If your service is good, then I put you inside my AMK GRC team for 2016 GE.. Like that you confirm can enter Parliament.. Backdoor entry can sometimes be good for your political career.. ''

Dr Koh : '' Thank You Sir, Thank You..''

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
seng han tong never come out to say diploma can have career path, no need to have backside degree?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont understand y Pinky will want Anal Koh to be in his grc. This man is obviously damaged goods.

He will drag.pinky down even more. Also ah koh is the type of mp most ppl hate. And symbolise what is wrong w pap. Incompetent out of touch wealthy assholes. But I guess birds of the same feather flock together.
That's the rumour. Likely to be true.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
koh.jpg

Dr Koh : '' Sir, if you have any problems regarding your asshole, please let me know ASAP. When it comes to checking assholes, I'm No 1 in Sinkie Land.. ''

Pinky : '' Allright Koh, then you come check my asshole tonight... If your service is good, then I put you inside my AMK GRC team for 2016 GE.. Like that you confirm can enter Parliament.. Backdoor entry can sometimes be good for your political career.. ''

Dr Koh : '' Thank You Sir, Thank You..''

DR Koh : "Pinky u free tonight?we gonna go arse raping tonight,we gonna bust out the saxophone and bring out the gimp!!!!!!tonight im gonna ride you and make u squeal like a pig like the hillbillies from deliverance!!!!!!!weeeeeeee!!!!weeeeeee!!!!!!

Pinky : Awww yeah!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;TB1rh9AbBT0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB1rh9AbBT0[/video]

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont understand y Pinky will want Anal Koh to be in his grc. This man is obviously damaged goods.

He will drag.pinky down even more. Also ah koh is the type of mp most ppl hate. And symbolise what is wrong w pap. Incompetent out of touch wealthy assholes. But I guess birds of the same feather flock together.

Pinky is complacent. The 60% is the causal factor. Hope WP sends in a credible team to challenge Pinky.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all proctologists or anal docs are gifted talents that deserve to be in the leadership lineup in their own right. it's such a human waste of talent (no pun intended) if he does not get elected. he will only do good to the collective arses of sinkies. :biggrin:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
MPs who dare not stand in an SMC don't deserve respect. These include TPL, Hri Kumar Nair, Intan Azura, Janil Puthu, Vikram Nair. Until these MPs fight and win their battles, they lack credibility and what they say are empty noises

How about the clown prince himself? Dare he stand in a SMC?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
MPs who dare not stand in an SMC don't deserve respect. These include TPL, Hri Kumar Nair, Intan Azura, Janil Puthu, Vikram Nair. Until these MPs fight and win their battles, they lack credibility and what they say are empty noises

He is a ANUS or Colon Doctor.
Of course, when he enters he will do it through the back. That his natural. So that translated through his political career as well.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky is complacent. The 60% is the causal factor. Hope WP sends in a credible team to challenge Pinky.

I hope WP does an Aljunied 2011 at AMK for the next GE.

I am looking forward to a WP A Team (LTK, CSM, Daniel Goh, NS wannabe and Pritam Singh wannabe). Go for pap's jugular at the next GE. Will my wish be fulfilled?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is a ANUS or Colon Doctor.
Of course, when he enters he will do it through the back. That his natural. So that translated through his political career as well.

Natural for him. But we must reject and deny him politically.

LHL is trying to show that once chosen by pap, regardless of Singaporeans' choice, by hook or by crook, he will become an MP. Singaporeans must show that we will reject whom we deem unworthy, regardless of PAP's choice. I am certain this is a battle Singaporeans will eventually win as pap's clout is getting dimmer by the day

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP had made a mockery of the voting system....where defeated, no body wants candidates are just "parachuted" into engineered GRC...a few example, MBT, Heng Chee How...& who else? now, "son of Punggol....ANUS KOH"....

The voters here must be damn stupid...the 60% that is....might as well don't vote! wt....

The paps created the GRC electoral mechanism to dominate Parliament with MPs not elected by the sinkies. It is a 2 way sword and will ultimiately lead to the downfall of the paps. It is no longer a guaranteed tool to wipe out the oppo parties. The WP had proven it with their win in Aljunied GRC.

Why put that loser in AMK GRC? To ensure that he will get into Parliament by the back door at all cost and if needed, the PM can help him push his way in.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Natural for him. But we must reject and deny him politically.

LHL is trying to show that once chosen by pap, regardless of Singaporeans' choice, by hook or by crook, he will become an MP. Singaporeans must show that we will reject whom we deem unworthy, regardless of PAP's choice. I am certain this is a battle Singaporeans will eventually win as pap's clout is getting dimmer by the day

Wishful thinking, lah.

When the paps decided to put up a guy in Parliament, and that guy is even just a hawker or barber, by using GRC headed in AMK by LHL, the hawker or barber can also become an MP. The PM is like the God of Wealth. He can make you a millionaire in one election, no need to slog like hell for a living and this loser from PE wil be heading for ....huat ah!!!