• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Defeat the PAP - Keep Silent on its Potential Candidates

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all pap mps will have problem trying to answer the four questions truthfully

I will add a fifth question for serving MPs from MIW - shown any favour to relatives, friends, grassroot idiots, cronies etc when such favours are deemed corrupt and unfair?

Final question - are you aware of misdeeds committed by your comrades?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will add a fifth question for serving MPs from MIW - shown any favour to relatives, friends, grassroot idiots, cronies etc when such favours are deemed corrupt and unfair?

Final question - are you aware of misdeeds committed by your comrades?

good questions. all pap mps fail miserably

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those were the days when pap planted their moles to sabo the opposition

WHERE IS THE PROOF? Show the Proof!!!

Prove_it_ezr.jpg

PS : Don't try to change subject to Discerning You Bitch!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Changing subject does not absolve you from the need to PROVE your allegation that the Bicycle Thief and Slipper Man were planted by PAP.

Are you now saying that:

1. The pap has never sent in moles to sabotage the Opposition to make them look bad
2. The pap has never manipulated the media for its own selfish benefit
3. The pap has always told the whole truth and never lied to Singaporeans
4. The pap has always worked for the betterment of Singaporeans

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
any dirty family secrets with this new candidates?

i anycase, it seems doing bad things in your personal life does not affect your ability to help run a country