• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Defeat the PAP - Keep Silent on its Potential Candidates

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of appreciating our good quality of living standards...you have clowns here who wanna destroy everything...

Not to destroy everything but to let LHL know what is not right in the tiny red dot. If he gets feedback from his own people, it is surely sweet and positive from the por-lum-par. If he gets it direct from sinkies, he can get the bitterness too. So, the clowns here are doing him a favour; he gets it as it is, no dressing up, not false pretension.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the pap announcing their candidates very early gives the opposition and public good time to collect information on them and therefore increase the chances of exposing any known skeletons in their lives. i don't think our opposition are so hardworking to do it though.

introducing them, especially the not so well known potential candidates early has advantages and disadvantages to the pap.

Singaporeans must maximise the disadvantages and minimise the advantages to the pap

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing good comes out of Tracy...she is asking people to protest and she hides behind her keyboard. If she has guts...go lead a march to Parliament House lah...Talk cock sing song here achieve simi lan?

Every one here is doing the same. Talking cock, singing song and hiding behind the key board. Aren't you in the same category?

Even uncle sam boasted in this forum he is not what he is; his real identity is untraceable. So, simil lan? All got the same lan, lah.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is not main issue... It is because TS said that Singaporean are all her friends... I am asking whether I am her friend if we have difference politic view... No reply from her... She only treat opposition IB as friends but she lied...:biggrin: She behave like politicians...:rolleyes:

Not to mention all the MPs are Singaporean... How can we believe people who said PAP MPs are her friends!!!:eek:

You are my friend. you can support the pap if you wish

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Instead of appreciating our good quality of living standards...you have clowns here who wanna destroy everything...

What's so destructive to have 60 PAP and 27 opposition instead of 80 PAP and 7 Opposition. You still have a PAP as government and better still the opposition has enough MPs to start learning the ropes.

Nothing at all is destroyed, much less "everything".

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's so destructive to have 60 PAP and 27 opposition instead of 80 PAP and 7 Opposition. You still have a PAP as government and better still the opposition has enough MPs to start learning the ropes.

60 WP, 10 opposition and 17 PAP.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You can predict election results? What if you end up having an opposition winning 60? Mouth stucked with cock?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not to destroy everything but to let LHL know what is not right in the tiny red dot. If he gets feedback from his own people, it is surely sweet and positive from the por-lum-par. If he gets it direct from sinkies, he can get the bitterness too. So, the clowns here are doing him a favour; he gets it as it is, no dressing up, not false pretension.

those who tell lhl that all is well in SG is doing lhl injustice. to tell lhl the truth is do do him a favour

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And you call mothers and daughters to become prostitutes? No?

no, i didnt ask people to become prostitutes nor did i say singaporean gals will become prostitutes. it was you who said SG gals will become prostitutes and admit that your mum, wife, sis and daughters willbe prostitutes shd opposition come into power

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can predict election results? What if you end up having an opposition winning 60? Mouth stucked with cock?

You missed the point. Nothing to do with predicting. I hope to see PAP's power not be so engulfing and a parliament with no party that is over 90% dominant.