• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Cantonese Sinkies, is "Quek" a Cantonese Sinkie surname?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk please post your own story big big of how you self declared hakka dog son of prostitute deceived me first pretending to be my friend in order to attack me and how you Hakka dog deceived others that I am mdm wong and viciously attacked me.

Whereas I never attacked Jeremy Quek and up up up thread only because Jeremy Quek aka @ginmother aka @Cottonmouth aka @glockman and of course you keep attacking me.

And you know it I never claimed to know Jeremy Quek but I trusted and believed in @jw5 findings that these attack dogs are Jeremy Quek.

And come on whoever attacked me either spew long paragraphs of Cantonese shit like @sbfuncle or self declared Hakka like you or @iamnobody ahmeng with pahang whore mother meaning Cantonese or hakka. And @musclepower aka @nightsafari clone obviously Cantonese always putting down hokkien. And obviously @Cottonmouth aka @glockman is non hokkien.

So nothing wrong to say you dogs are sons of Cantonese prostitutes attacking me a hokkien virgin as one. Don’t act innocent you shameless Hakka dog it’s you deceived me and others and you dogs attacked me as sugar baby chicken FIRST. Pui!
And @empathizerofeatshitndie please also tell us why you hate your Hakka or Cantonese mother? Because she is a slut or chicken? And why you so bloody thick skinned hate her still stay free in her hdb? Cheapo and cheap Hakka dog indeed Pui!